Reviews for Shades of Grey
obsydiandreams chapter 14 . 7/17/2010
wow. just... damn, now i want more. thats always the mark of a truely good story.. i read it so fast because i NEEDED to know what was going to happen... then when it ends, too quickly, i wanted it to continue forever. damn.

zev's words at the end there. so very him... i mean, he's still not the type to be any sort of sappy... thats all alistair... i think thats the most he'll get out of zev in that regard... but at the same time... so bravo to you... this was amazing. I thank you for taking the time and effort to write this story... it has certainly touched me.
obsydiandreams chapter 13 . 7/17/2010
well done. you hit the nail on the head with this one... i'm sad that it will be over soon...
obsydiandreams chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
wow. honestly, not as terrible as i had expected... but... damn. that must have hurt to write. ... nicely done though. if painful to read.
obsydiandreams chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
oh noes! love triangle! ...dont really want to see zev with anyone but alistair...

the ending was so sweet, with them laying together... :)
obsydiandreams chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
holy hot damn. wow. this chapter was everything i hoped it would be. beautiful, thoughtful, emotional... wonderful. thank you.

moving on...
obsydiandreams chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
short review here, must move on quickly. the last line of this chapter... sent shivers up my spine. :)
obsydiandreams chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
ooooh... i never honestly thought that i would get at all into a Zev/Alistair thing... i accidently found this story.. and now i dont think i can get enough. It was always so hard for me to choose in the game *though, i always chose alistair, unless playing a guy* and this is almost the best of both worlds. and you even made it fit alistair's personality. which is odd, cause it shouldn't though he is so very ... innocent.

can't wait to move on!
Nithu chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I'm so glad this was complete when i found it, I'm not sure I could have stood the suspense otherwise! A brilliant story, thank you for sharing it. :)
Malaia chapter 14 . 3/25/2010
I know I took a long time to read this story, and there's a reason for it; it's because I wanted to savor every chapter for a period of time. I put this up there with WWB in terms of stories and how really well written it is. I really love every chapter and find myself liking your version of Alistair (one that I usually don't agree with in terms of his personality).

It's beautifully written and really, you captured Zev so well that he broke my heart in here several times.

I'm actually sorry you made me finish it tonight, but since there are sequels, I feel a bit better.
Random lunatic chapter 14 . 3/12/2010
Following this story has made the last couple of weeks, wich have pretty much sucked for me, a bit better. Thank you for that, and for ending the story happily. Keep on writing, I'll be sure to check up on your stories every now and then. 3
vehlr chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
I've already told you to come and live with me forever, but here's a proper review.

This is.. stunning. Fourteen chapters ago, I wasn't exactly Zevran's biggest fan.. I was still bitter about my first playthrough, when he betrayed me. But you have convinced me.. nay, CHANGED MY MIND! Which is a rare and wonderful thing. So thank you. 3
Sati James chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
perfect :)
LurkingShadowGirl chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
A perfect ending for a perfect story! Thumbs up!

I will look forward to more Alistair/Zevran fanfiction from you because this was great! And I like the pairing too! Alistair and Zevran for the win!
Kimbo chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
Oh this ending makes me so happy. I look forward to anything else you decide to write :D
synthemesc chapter 14 . 3/11/2010
I can't believe it's over, but I'm so glad you'll be writing more Alistair/Zevran... I will hold you to that! :)

And I would also like you to know... I think that last line is one of my favorites ever. This wasn't quite the resolution I was expecting, but it works so well, and is so very Zevran. Perfect!
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »