Reviews for Shades of Grey
NuitNuit chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
Love the ending. Sad to see it over but happy to see what may come next :)
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 14 . 3/10/2010
A lovely ending! I shall miss this fic ;-;

Though I look forward to your next ones!
Kimbo chapter 13 . 3/10/2010
awesome chapter, can't wait to read the conclusion.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
;-;

;-;

Can't wait for the final chapter! Loves it!
UnwillingSacrifice chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
A crying, bleeding Zevran? Delicious. x]

Fetishes aside, this chapter really sparked some anxiety. I kept wanting to skip paragraphs to see what would happen.

And I'm very interested to see what Zevran will do once he's healed (because you're too nice to let him die, right?); leave, since his promised was fulfilled, or stay and help with the Wardens.
NuitNuit chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
So happy that Alistair stood his ground. And as usual, beautifully written. I'm just sad this story is almost over :(
Alhendra chapter 12 . 3/7/2010
I'm really enjoying this! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Wombat1800 chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
I am really enjoying this story, and I hope you continue to write more. It flows well, I like the story and the sex is really well written (and hot, phew!). However there is one stylistic habit you have which I hope you don't mind me mentioning. This is the way you often describe Zevran as 'the blonde'. First, the word 'blonde' is usually used to describe females, and 'blond' is more appropriate for a man. Secondly, both Alastair and Zevran are both fair haired. Lastly, and most importantly, I feel that this is the same as authors always writing 'she exclaimed, she expostulated' etc. because they think they are using the word 'said' too much. Occasionally is fine, and I think you get away with most of your 'the Antivan's and 'the elf's, but my own opinion (which you are quite welcome to disagree with!) is that it's less distracting to your reader just to use your characters' names. I think that is the only (small) criticism I would make of what is a really engaging and well constructed story, and I am looking forward enormously to reading the final chapters.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
O_O

Make it there in time Zevran, you can do it!
mille libri chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Really nice chapter! Very subtle, very detailed, very layered. Looking forward to finding out Bann Loren's secret.
Kimbo chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
3 this fic... so excited to see what happens next
NuitNuit chapter 12 . 3/5/2010
Oh crafty, plotting Zevran, it's so nice to see you are still there and not broken. I love the way you had him figure things out and still be sound enough of mind to remember his training. The twist with the Bann being Bann Loren is especially nice as well. Look very much forward to the next update.
Random lunatic chapter 11 . 3/5/2010
I really don't know what to say about this chapter. Still want to comment so you keep writing it, though. I hate torturescenes, usually don't read them at all, and it was a good idea to provide a summary of it.. Anyways, feel really bad for poor Zev now so i guess you did a good job with the scene.
the nilla wafer chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
This story is far too good to have only 50 reviews... anyway.

...wow. Just... whoa. Up until I found your stories I didn't think of Z/A as much more than a crack pairing but this story has absolutely, ridiculously, completely sold me on them. Your ability to stay true to character and make them do things that manage to work within the more 'realistic' realms of my imagination is a massive breath of fresh air and I am pretty sure you have just turned me into a fan. Haha.

And kudos on chapter 11. Not only for being willing and able to write such a difficult chapter.. but for making me go 'GAAHAHOMGOWHOLYCRAPWTFOW' the entire time, too. :D
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 11 . 3/1/2010