Reviews for Shades of Grey
synthemesc chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
Ouch. Just... oh my, dear Zevran. :( That was just truly wrenching, and I have to admit I tried my best not to picture it. Which wasn't easy sometimes, your writing is so vivid.

Regardless, this is definitely my favorite DA fic right now. You really know how to write Zevran and Alistair spot on. I'm just praying for some serious comfort after all of that hurt. Poor Zev deserves it. I can't wait for the next update, please make it soon! :)
NuitNuit chapter 11 . 3/1/2010
I loved this so much. And then tears were licked and I just loved it more. Seriously, this is one of my favorite stories at the moment. Gush gush gush.
YellowDancer chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
This is so well written. You really managed to capture the characters perfectly. It's weird how I tend to like stories that don't actually include the main character more than those that do. It's too easy to turn one of those stories into a Mary Sue, while a story like this requires a solid understanding of the characters. Something you've managed splendidly. The angst and passion are beautifully done, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
Cocomo Lizzy chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
I was totally INTO this story as I read it. I love how you can make the reader feel like their in the character's point of view with it being written in third person; it's just one of those things I think takes some skill and makes very decent writing.

Honestly, I'd never thought of Alistair/Zevran shipping before this, but you developed a strange relationship so well and their personalities just work right and you have made me question my sanity. .. XD

I love the suspense you're building with Zev's sudden disappearance.. but I hope you don't hurt him too bad : Though it does seem a good lesson to finally be brought upon Alistair. Great job, really~!
UnwillingSacrifice chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Up until this 'fic, I had not been an Alistair/Zevran shipper.

You write them both so well. Loved the inner-turmoil at the beginning from Alistair, and how Zevran had went from feeling like it was a chore to get Alistair back on his feet, to almost enjoying being there.

I had at first thought that Zevran had kidnapped himself, and ran back to Antiva, because the Crows took him so fast, but... Well, I'm not sure which scenario I like better. xD

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter, as well as a tortured Zevran at the end of the search, because I'm sick like that. ;]
Rockel chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Love the fic! I like how you include the Pre-Chapter giving us some insight as to what went on during the journey with Amell. Great writing technique as well. Can't wait for the next chapter.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
:O

Oh my...

I'm at the edge of my seat hope it all turns out well.
NuitNuit chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Excellent chapter. I like how Alistair is handling matters and that he is finally starting to take control even in the midst of such chaos. Ugh...my imagination is going a little wild with the things that could be happening to Zevran. It's not a pretty picture.
NuitNuit chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
1) Teagan with a hammer..VERY NICE

2) Oh Zevran :( Nice twist. I have to admit, I was not expecting that.
Aethowyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
me again. I re-read your notes about constructive criticism... so here goes. I sometimes had trouble telling from whose perspective we were seeing things at that moment. I would read on until I knew, and then trace back and read it again so that I could attribute it to that character. Making sense?
Random lunatic chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
It just occured to me what it says in the summary and well.. It's your story and you tell it the way you like it but just.. please don't kill Zev. I actually kind of like that character now, thanks to your story. Pretty please...?
Aethowyn chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very first slash I read, found it while researching for my paper on DA:O fandom. Really like the characterization, it's very credible and authentic. Please continue. :)
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Another great chapter. I love the interactions between Zevran and Alistair.
NuitNuit chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Yes, Zevran is definitely no woman to fight over. He's a man o' man o' man :) Seriously, wonderful update. Still am quite enjoying the story. A little slice of smut to start out your day never hurts either!
Sati James chapter 8 . 2/24/2010
Another brilliant chapter. excellent work
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »