Reviews for Expecting
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it
Ananniemous chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
zat tis good. I like it. thank you very much for writing it. :) I'm sorry, I haven't had enough milk today. usually I'm very hyper when I read. sorry! I like it!
lasting illusion chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
WOW!

Another awesome story!

This was so great and I especially loved the line at the end about Sirius being right about Harry being a symbol of hope...sigh PERFECT!

Everything about this story was amazing, my only complaint? That it is a oneshot!

I already reviewed your other story 'No Regrets' and I realised that it doesn't matter whose point of view you're writing from it is so realistic and cannon and exactly how I picture the characters to be like.

Now I have a question to ask:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write a story about James and Lily. Like a multichapter story either about their 7th year or before then or after then or just anything with the Marauders/Lily.

Because I know that any story that you come up with that has them in it will be sheer PERFECTION! Those kinds of stories are my absolute favorite and I would love to read a new one!

Please please consider it!

Thanks for being such a fantastic writer, and now I am so much happier after reading this story (in my review for 'no regrets' I mentioned that it depressed me, only because of Peter's betrayel of course- the writing was amazing. Anyways this story has completely lifted my spirits!)

Thank you! :D
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love the letter from Sirius!
redundantaccount chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I love this, because you have made the characters exactly how I love them. Too many people make James and Sirius stupid idiots, Remus a swot and Lily a Marauder era Hermione but you have done amazingly, and didn't make me want to stop reading. 3
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
haha love it sirius i sso cute, nice writing:)
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
very cute story! love the sirius and lily friendship and protective james is so cute! great job!
iim asia chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I liked this. It was cute and a style that I don't usually read, but you pulled it off brilliantly. Update soon, please.
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Wow, this was great! I love the way you write Sirius. The whole idea of Sirius writing a letter to Remus and telling the story was just perfect. :D

Wonderful job! :)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I like the way you have arranged this...the bits of story in between letters, it's a neat way to set it up! They seem so cute together, I love it. I love Sirius too...he was my second to least favorite death of the series. I cried so much the first time I read that. He's not that observant hahah, I mean, I guess I know she's pregnant so I can pick out the signs of it but still it's a little obvious. I really hope that when I'm pregnant in the future, that sort of sickness doesn't hit me that hard. I can't believe it took him that long to figure out either haha. "This baby,” his hand moved to her stomach, “will give the world hope.”" Great line! Loved this, great job!
aesylthryth chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
hi!

yey! first review!

so, where to start, where to start...

let's see, first

IT WAS ADORABLE!

second,

IT WAS CUTE!

and third,

BRILLIANT WRITING

although here's a typo i spotted!

"Harry Potter did, indeed, become the most poweful symbol of hope"

it lacked R

anyways, GREAT STORY! again...