Reviews for The Wolf and His Girl
pegasus5406 chapter 80 . 5/19
Well, I finally finished it and loved every word...you're an amazing author and I look forward in reading even more of your stories in due time...thanks hon for sharing your amazing talents with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
pegasus5406 chapter 73 . 5/19
This was an amazing update hon. The way you put the delivery into words made me remember how it was for me and when the baby was born brought tears to my eyes...sigh...amazing writing hon...loved it...thanks, huggs. Peggy
I just don't understand why Jared didn't cut his phone off if he was getting upset that Jacob kept calling him. I'm almost positive flip phones have an off switch just like every other phone (It has been some years since I had one though so...)
PrincessGBRS chapter 83 . 2/20
I'm so sorry this story is over! I loved it
PrincessGBRS chapter 56 . 2/20
Tears! This is so beautiful! Love the ending with Rose and Emmett
PrincessGBRS chapter 53 . 2/20
I know this is a pack story, but I love Emmett! He's hilarious!
PrincessGBRS chapter 23 . 2/20
this story is simply amazing
andrewpine chapter 11 . 11/14/2016
I am surprised Charlie isn't telling her he is too old for he gets over his Jake fixation soon. i know it will happen soon ,but when will Alice lose sight of her and fairy boy will demand that his coven go back to find out what happened to his pet?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 11/14/2016
Since we know she won't come empty handed i wonder what she will that Embry imprinted that means the other ladies will have more company and more to have'' girl time'' with.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I gather she doesn't feel the pull of the imprint yet?
andrewpine chapter 67 . 7/15/2016
I'll be damned they can act like a regular married couple instead of a magically bonded couple.
andrewpine chapter 66 . 7/15/2016
Okay who is she really meeting?
andrewpine chapter 65 . 7/15/2016
Hope their bubble doesn't get burst too badly.
andrewpine chapter 64 . 7/15/2016
nice.
andrewpine chapter 63 . 7/15/2016
Do they really believe that in the perfect land for Vampires they won't have any visitor ever again? I understand how they feel but they have to realize that.
2,713 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »