Reviews for Dailies
Oh my gosh this chapter! I definitely get the Live The way you Lie vibes throughout. It was so good and so painful
Well, this has been amazing.
I absolutely love everything about the concept of Ed teaching kids alchemy, and I love your characters.
The angsty fluff is strong with this one
I've been reading these, and I've loved every moment of it. There's a great mix of ridiculously hilarious, fun, dark, angsty, and adorable stories here, and you've kept everyone so perfectly, amazingly in character I might cry.
You're an amazing author.
But my gosh, this one made me tear up and then knocked me into an angsty pit of feels for a good twenty minutes. I'm not going to be able to forget it.
Mayflowers123 chapter 25 . 6/20
This is my favorite one..."I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT!"
mentalweirdo356 chapter 11 . 6/16
OMFG I CANNOT BREATHE.
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 6/8
these are all so amazing!
craftybookworm25 chapter 33 . 6/1
Ed is just so awkward in this and the previous one. The kids are awesome. This entire collection is awesome and I hope you decide to continue.
craftybookworm25 chapter 31 . 5/31
Assassination by kittens. Al is too cute to really be menacing. I sometimes imagine him as a baby tiger that say "Fear me. Roawr." and then chases after a butterfly.
craftybookworm25 chapter 30 . 5/31
The kidnapping chart for Edward...just yes... Fuery will always believe in them even when they don't believe in themselves.
craftybookworm25 chapter 29 . 5/31
Ed can make anything dangerous. If he had a lollipop I believe he would somewhow manage to stab someone with it. And Roy keeping the pudding cup. It just shows how much Ed really means to him even if he doesn't show it. Amazing as always.
craftybookworm25 chapter 24 . 5/31
I can't not review on this. This is something that I believe Ed would seriously do. Their interactions for this chapter are just... This story is just plain awesome and I love it.
Magykal-guest chapter 30 . 5/23
I like Adam X3
Magykal-guest chapter 26 . 5/23
Sorry haven't commented before (I'm real lousy with words) but I love, love, LOVE your story. All these one shots are amazing but this one gets special mention because it's the only one that has brought me to tears (Or just about) . So, I wanted to say thank you for such a brilliant fic, and that I'll be loving every minute of it.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »