Reviews for Dailies
It's been 10 years since I last read this, but this has always been my favorite chapter
Hikari Hellspawn chapter 28 . 12/25/2023
Ahh, yes; Ed's students. Otherwise known as Mustang's worst nightmares. I was laughing hard enough that I'm surprised by roommate didn't hear me from you other end of the house. Gods.
Hikari Hellspawn chapter 27 . 12/25/2023
Unfortunately, I never thought of this back when I was reading Dailies the first time: gods help ANYONE who's either brave enough, or stupid enough, or both, to try kidnapping Mustang. I doubt he's not been the subject of a few incidents on the Kidnapping Chart, though I also doubt it's happened very often as one would need balls of steel and a SEVERE lack of common sense to take the Flame Alchemist hostage.

That being said...oh, the chaos that would ensue. Hehehehe
Hikari Hellspawn chapter 25 . 12/21/2023
Hullo again, rereading because of revived FMA brainrot. This chapter, right here, is why I say alchemists (and maybe especially State Alchemists) are prone to ADHD. Ed and Roy especially.

And mmmm, that tasty tasty angst. Omnomnomnom
megaman1074509 chapter 22 . 8/14/2023
Translation is cool, and translates to "harmful memory"

thematically fits
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2023
Have you considered moving your stories to ao3? I have a deep emotional attachment to the stories in this fic and I don't wanna lose them if this site goes down :(
Even if you don't, though, I've really enjoyed your writing, so thank you for that
hodges2 chapter 28 . 6/23/2023
This NEEDS to be a multichapter fic... Although I highly doubt Ed would want to teach them anything to get them in the military but he would be a good simple alchemy teacher
hodges2 chapter 24 . 6/23/2023
This was great but why were so many people there?
hodges2 chapter 20 . 6/23/2023
Wow, that was... Heavy...
hodges2 chapter 15 . 6/23/2023
"If you flame him, Alphonse will very politely break your spine."

This is my favorite line haha
hodges2 chapter 8 . 6/23/2023
This one's my favorite so far, right after the one where he fell asleep in mustangs office
hodges2 chapter 5 . 6/23/2023
I love Armstrong
hodges2 chapter 4 . 6/23/2023
This was so sweet!
NaniXD04 chapter 12 . 11/28/2022
This chapter was everything I’ve needed and more. Thank you for your incredible work.
SweetSalty chapter 29 . 9/26/2022
I motored through this in under 24 hours and almost cried when I got to the end, simply because there wasn't any more. I laughed SO HARD. And I loved seeing the fleshed out background you gave Breda! The way you gave us a look into their perspectives, even the painful ones like the nightmare story. Havoc is my favourite of the "crew", so it was really nice to read a story or two about him! The relationship between Roy and Ed was so beautifully explored, and I almost cried laughing on multiple occasions. If you ever decide to write more in this series, you'll have at least one faithful reader!
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »