Reviews for Dailies
lynnislonely chapter 9 . 8/12
i love to see some post promise day hospital dribble. some real good chapters here btw
lynnislonely chapter 2 . 8/12
who tf gets that sick of one toke?
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 8/6
Freakin’ how did I not notice how perfectly this mirrors a previous chapter!?
Higher up attempts to purposely hurt Mustang through official means, Ed ends up proving that despite the absolute insane amounts of fighting he does with the Colonel, he’s just about as loyal as everyone else in the office.
Here, higher up expresses uncertainty about Ed’s ability to teach. Kids very quickly make it clear they simply won’t accept someone else as their teacher.
While it’s not mentioned, I wouldn’t be surprised if their obvious friendship with members of Mustang’s office acts as an additional deterrent. After all, there’s no way that office doesn’t have a reputation for being generally insane, yet efficient, but also loyal to an actual fault… right?
This is beautiful. Hilarious
Wan Sze Lee chapter 25 . 4/23
im literally about to tear up their relationship dynamic is so well written and im about to cry
Wan Sze Lee chapter 24 . 4/23
ive never thought maybe al also yearns for a paternal connection much like the one ed and roy have... holyshit u explored it so well goddamn this shit fire
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 16 . 4/16
This one is my favourite.

Thank you for writing!
WhiffleWaffles chapter 13 . 3/15
oh wow this chapter had me shedding tears like crazy. I never really realized how devastating a birthday must be when it comes to Al. like gosh. my heart. this was a great chapter!
obsessd9 chapter 28 . 7/5/2021
chapter 28 is absolutely delightful! probably my new favourite thing!
Bistra Georgieva chapter 12 . 2/4/2021
Chapter 12 started out amusing and became increasingly hilarious xD
Bistra Georgieva chapter 11 . 2/1/2021
Chapter 11:
That has to be one of the best, if not the best, fic describing some of Roys struggles with the military and the political game. Most fics don't accent on that and portray only how high and mighty Roy is. But he is still below so many people in the chain of command and so many envy, fear or hate him. Ed probably has less enemies or at least less dangerous ones.

Also loved the role of the blond tornado xD You know how they illustrate his team as chess pieces in the manga and the path to the fuhrership or any goal as a chess game? There is no way Roy won't win the Game, because he is not playing with a normal set of game pieces. He has Edward Elric
Bistra Georgieva chapter 10 . 2/1/2021
I enjoy each individual chapter so much that I decided to comment on my favorite ones, instead of leaving a review at the end.
So my last comment was on chapter 9 and I forgot to tell you how hilarious I found Edlike a wild cat that only Al can deal withAnd now on chapter 10 with Winry and the brothers competition for the girl. It was so well written, once again. Bitter-sweet, the perfect ending, effortless switching between scenes. Awesome.
Bistra Georgieva chapter 9 . 2/1/2021
So funny and so well written :D
fluffykitty12 chapter 22 . 1/19/2021
I loved Papa Mustang here!
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 29 . 11/9/2020
Aaawwwwww that final chapter, especially that ending, is absolutely adorable!
This entire story has been so well written!
The emotional chapters are heartbreaking and the funny ones are hilarious and make me grin
This was an amazing story and I absolutely loved reading it!
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »