Reviews for Dailies
ink7blot chapter 33 . 4/24
these last two chapters will never NOT be adorable
fluffykitty12 chapter 24 . 4/8
Gorgeous! I especially love Mustang's concern! :)
LongLiveHumour chapter 17 . 4/8
I am grinning so hard my face hurts. This is a thing of beauty. Thank you.
OtakuCinnamonRoll chapter 4 . 3/28
This is so sweet! I like the interaction between Al and Riza.
Dove chapter 30 . 3/16
Ah man, I haven't read such a wonderful kidnapping fic in a long time! This was awesome
Ziria NightRose chapter 28 . 3/10
My heart isn't big enough for the emotions I'm feeling. Wow.
Otaku6337 chapter 21 . 3/7
Oh God, that was the funniest thing since the last one of these that I thought was the funniest thing... No seriously, just freaking hilarious! X
Donni chapter 6 . 2/19
d'awww
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 2/1
This chapter is so cute! :)
fluffykitty12 chapter 25 . 1/10
Gorgeous! You're truly a gifted writer and I love Roy monitoring "Ed's puberty extravaganza!". :)
kungfupandabear chapter 33 . 12/15/2016
There are so many things I love about this series. Thank you so much for thinking of them and writing them down and SHARING THEM!
Anonymous Person chapter 33 . 11/1/2016
Uh... the sheer number of people at that gathering who are totally capable of bringing it down was freakin' scary. It'd take guts to even think about attending that.
Anonymous Person chapter 29 . 11/1/2016
Ugh... who the heck gave the hospital personnel the brilliant idea of putting two powerful alchemists who even on the best of days just waited to irritate the other in the same freakin' hospital room? There was proof that they could actually make paper airplanes freakin' PAPER AIRPLANES dangerous. Shouldn't that have been a warning of sorts?
Anonymous Person chapter 26 . 11/1/2016
Sigh, I just can't help but notice the super stark difference between how the appear on the outside and how they feel on the inside. Physically I'm almost sure that Mustang's group must appear comical but I'm equally sure that mentally they're probably the strongest people alive. Especially considering all the hardship each and every one of them has faced in their past.
Anonymous Person chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Changing Hands huh? The first two things I thought of were money or authority. Money because the jar sits on Mustang's desk and based off of what he says he will use it at times so the money will be changing hands from one person to another. The other I thought of would be authority because the idea was originally Hawkeye's. Her last comment thrown over her shoulder at Mustang indicates that she has full authority over the jar despite Mustang having the higher rank hence the changing hands of authority.
1,260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »