Reviews for Dailies
Innominatam chapter 4 . 6/2
These types of stories are what the manga/anime need more of.
I had to take a break after Fuery's, and I thought that even thought it was the first, none of the others could hurt as much. Obviously I was wrong, they were all so poignant and on point, Mustang's especially just kind of...whelp heartbreak.
It starts of crackish, then goes right for the feels and ouch. Wow, this was great and the introspection was so well done.
Anonymous Person chapter 30 . 4/16
I'm sure I've commented before if the one with Yu is my first favorite the one describing Fuery's kidnapping and a bit of info on what happens when other members of Mustang's group are kidnapped is my second favorite. Gotta say, I actually don't have a third.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 4/16
An earlier question was posted about our favorite daily? This is Chapter 12 is hands down my favorite daily. I also completely don't blame Mustang for assuming that everyone would've fainted on the spot due to Edward's literally once in a lifetime show of respect for the chain of command. If only Yu wasn't there. Dang it.
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 28 . 4/15
I might cry. You can make me hurt when you write. And laugh. But this one just... it's warm and sad, and angsty
This is perfection!
Lady Asrai chapter 33 . 3/8
This story is so amazing and it gets better and better with each chapter! If you can, please continue this, especially Ed's new army! They're brilliant!
peacelight24 chapter 32 . 2/19
This. This was my favorite chapter. The children. Nessa. God.
shini-amaryllis chapter 14 . 2/6
This is so heartbreakingly sweet
shini-amaryllis chapter 13 . 2/6
That last picture with Roy, Ed, and Riza was super cute!
shini-amaryllis chapter 12 . 2/6
Ed's loyalty to Roy despite professed hatred is the best thing on the planet, no lie. Favorite chapter so far!
shini-amaryllis chapter 11 . 2/6
omg this was glorious! Their simultaneous horror!
shini-amaryllis chapter 7 . 2/6
Havoc's genuine fear is such a crack, I can't imagine what it would be like for him to meet Ed and Winry's kids in this universe!
shini-amaryllis chapter 6 . 2/6
Ed falling asleep on Roy's couch with his coat is the cutest thing!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »