Reviews for Dailies
Tries2WriteButCan't chapter 22 . 11/16
Don't want to mess up your sleep schedule, and this five is probably abandoned anyways, but pull another all nighter and write through it please.
Sylphrena33 chapter 30 . 10/24
I love this! I like the outside perspective. And I just love Fuery. I'd love to read more stuff about him. I loved how in both of the outside perspective stories it's hinted that the character's are impacted in the long run by their experience with Mustang's team. Dr. Ravine is motivated to find his absolute truth, and Adam is not only emotionally impacted, but considers joining the team despite fear of kidnapping. I just love how accurately each member of the team is portrayed. And I love Fuery's optimism.
Sylphrena33 chapter 22 . 10/23
I LOVED this one. I can't even find the words to sum up why. But I do. I love the depth of character for each of them. And Furey's truth was just so cute and sincere! It matches him perfectly. All of their truths match them perfectly. I think you've managed to hit this one right on the nose. The way all of Mustang's people interact with each other at the beginning is dead on, and their inner truths are so right. Even Breda's. I just loved this story! I can't stop re reading it. Great job, truly. It even makes me ponder MY truth.
Sylphrena33 chapter 17 . 10/23
I LOVED this one! Normally I'm mainly all about the emotion and angst and overcoming fears and stuff, especially Paternal RoyEd. But this one just made me happy, and I think it describes their relationship exactly. :)
Anonymous Person chapter 22 . 10/13
In short one could argue that this particular squad is so unstable that their stable. Though it also seems a very real possibility that if one of their group were to perish, you got a damn good chance the rest of them might just fall into a depression, not permanently, but a depression nonetheless.
Anonymous Person chapter 16 . 10/13
Seriously, Hawkeye and (I think?) General Armstrong have to be some of the toughest, strongest female characters in all of manga/anime.
Anonymous Person chapter 12 . 10/13
Yep, this has got to be the chapter. I'm re-reading this and all I could remember is that something made me laugh like a maniac. I'm positive that this was the chapter that did it.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 33 . 9/20
This is... amazing. I am speechless. I love Callie and Nessa and Jake and I love every single one of these one-shots. I can't even put it into words. I just...wow.
Tsukiko K chapter 32 . 9/19
I hate children. Especially brats like these. If they aren't mine, fuck it, they're going in the dumpster and staying there, because I don't have the capacity to deal with brats who act like they know everything. If someone is four or five years older than you, then he or she has a right to call you a kid especially if they'be gone through all that Ed has. And I would have left the little bitch to cry, since it's her own problem. She needs to shape up.
i knew it.

Ed you are a crazy idiot.
PFF LOL WAT
Wait. What the fuck.

I thought it was something serious.
WTF, IT WAS JUST FUCKING MILK!

IMMA GONNA GO HIDE IN A HOLE AND CRY HAPPY TEARS
GGGGROWING PAAIINSNSS
Vanessa Masters chapter 28 . 8/12
"We waited so long." Ed wasn't done, didn't look like he'd ever be done. "Even after Mom…even after…we still waited. But you never showed, you never came back for us, and I…I-"

A rough hand clamped down on Edward's shoulder, slapping off his angry words like an alarm clock.

"Fullmetal," Mustang murmured, dark eyes steady and sure. "Enough."

For a moment, there was only silence. Fallout. Then, Ed sucked in air like knives shredding fabric.

"Bastard," he said shakily. Unsteady, unsure. "He…I…"

Mustang shook his head. Alphonse could see his brother's eyes, so wide, searching the Colonel's face.

"Enough," Mustang murmured.

And Ed subsided. Settled under the Colonel's hand.

"They can hear you all the way back in Central, kid," Mustang added, and when Ed's eyes snapped up to his, he let that familiar smirk slide across his face.

Fire kindled once again in Edward's eyes. But the flames were clean. Simple. They swept away the remnants of pain, and panic.

Everyone in the room, including Alphonse, breathed a little easier.

"Pffft. Whatever, asshole. We're not inside your fancy office anymore, are we? Which means I don't have to listen to your big, bastard mouth."

"Remember that one time, Fullmetal?" Mustang asked airily. "When you signed that binding military contract, swearing your allegiance to your superior officers? Remember how I outrank you, and so you always have to listen to me, ever?"

"Oh, that's adorable. How you think I've listened to you even once in my life. Like, just really precious."

Their words were quick and vicious, which was pretty average, but there was a laugh caught in Ed's throat now, instead of sadder noises. And he still hadn't shaken Mustang's hand away.

Alphonse breathed a sigh of relief, and returned to his wall. Because he wasn't needed anymore.

"Edward," their father said uneasily, and his eyes were fixed on Mustang's hand, locked so tight around his eldest's son shoulder. "I…you must believe…I never meant to cause you or your brother pain. I never intended to hurt my family."

"Sir," Mustang said, speaking quickly because Ed's mouth was already open and ready to reply. "I'd recommend saving your breath. I mean, we both know how hard-headed the kid here can be, right?"

Such feel and emotions, and Mustang parenting Ed and Al. I love it.
miaindygypsy chapter 1 . 8/7
Chapter 21 is my favorite so far. Too many good parts. All the other chapters rule too!
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »