Reviews for Dailies
betsybugaboo chapter 29 . 2/14
Two things:
A: Paper airplanes are canon in FMA, in the second light novel Roy makes the vague-yet-menacing letters from his higher-ups into planes.
B: My kindle, which is what I read this on, has a built in dictionary function that activates if you touch a word too long, and opens a little screen with the definition. I accidentally lingered on the word frolic, in the paragraph where Roy and Ed are arguing about Ed's habit of getting into dangerous situations, and the example sentence is, no lie, Edward frolicked across the sand dunes. I burst out laughing so hard I woke up my kid sister.
Love this entire thing!
Salome Maranya chapter 33 . 2/6
Absolute love. I send it to you through the current of the net despite the distance.
Salome Maranya chapter 26 . 2/6
It feels good as much as it hurts when I read about their truths, even when asleep.
Salome Maranya chapter 22 . 2/6
This is my favorite chaptet so far. Very nicely done.
Stardiouses chapter 16 . 1/27
Omg, this one was precious. Everything was amazing, she taking the bullet for him, the hospital atmosphere, Ed 'taking care' of Roy/Hayate, the rest of the team and their visits and when he finally came :D
I'm reading all the one shots, they are awesome and well written! but I had to stopped for this one to leave a review, Royai is my weakness.
Stardiouses chapter 9 . 1/26
OMG, you got me with this one. I kinda see it coming at the very end of the persecution, but it was unexpected though.
Stardiousea chapter 8 . 1/26
You caught the Elrics dynamic so well, their selfness and love for each other is spotted on.
Stardiouses chapter 7 . 1/26
Poor Havoc. I don't know why, but I love seeing people reactions to situations of characters that they don't interact often. Winry and Ed are hopeless :p
Stardiouses chapter 6 . 1/26
I loves this one. Roy comforted him and stayed in character the whole time. It wasn't too fluff and it's perfect that way because it would make Ed feel worse for the 'pity'. Roy was great doing it.
Stardiouses chapter 5 . 1/26
Armstrong is always appreciated :) Btw, I like the intro you did about Ed's behavior, he's just a child anyways.
I always wanted to read a fanfic with Roy and Ed with a father/son relation, but I had once an awful experience with an innocent fic that turned out being, you know...to me Ed is just a child and it weirded me out.
It's fantastic to have your one shots (plus the Royai, it couldn't be better).
Stardiouses chapter 4 . 1/25
This reminds me of a post on tumblr that I read about Al and Riza conection because the roles they play in Ed/Roy's lifes. But you know? I like it more showed through fanfiction.
And she as a sort of maternal figure is always wellcomed!
Stardiouses chapter 3 . 1/25
The scene is cute to imagine. They would be totally doing that, specially ending up wrestling.
And I loved the 'yours/mine' of Riza :3
Stardiouses chapter 2 . 1/25
I really like Roy (and Riza a little bit here) being paternal.
The symbolism with the cigarette was bittersweet. It was great how a funny scene like the beginning could have its mood changed so drastically with only one sentence: It's so easy ot forget sometimes. That he's still a kid.
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/25
I like your style. And what I like the most is the fact that you have so many one shots to read!
This one was funny and the watergun metion got a laugh from me :)
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 25 . 1/11
I re-read this fic on occasion and chapters 17, 21 and 25 (and numerous others) ne'er cease to be utter GOLD.
1,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »