Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
re-may chapter 28 . 11/3
I'm loving this story. But HOW DARE YOU RIP OUT MY HEART AND STOMP ON IT UUUGGGHH I CAN'T
elleline chapter 1 . 10/15
love it
calorraine chapter 30 . 10/14
Uhh, I hate you. Like oh so much... for making me cry. This story always absolutely amazing and I cried so hard when Bella died. I then proceeded to cry for the remaining chapters. You are one hell of a writer. Keep it up.
andrewpine chapter 26 . 10/9
I knew there was a reason I didn't want to read this story the second time,but it has been so long I forgot why.
andrewpine chapter 24 . 10/9
So it seems fairy boy is sucking down humans on the they didn't smell the who will tear him up first?
andrewpine chapter 22 . 10/9
Time for them to pack and head OFF to their next squirrel munchers have no concept of personal space it is always what they want.
andrewpine chapter 19 . 10/9
That is why I don read incomplete stories,never know when they get finished.
andrewpine chapter 16 . 10/9
From not word is off not of he took off his pants. how can some one take of their pants? that was the perfect place for those two to have their first time.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 10/9
Is Gabriel implying that now that. They found him he can go back?
andrewpine chapter 12 . 10/9
She really does need the squirrel munchers coming back into her life now that she has found Peter .I guess life has more crap to dump on her by bringing the hypocrites back to screw with her.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 10/9
What is he implying,that if fairy boy came back into her life that she would turn her back on him and Jan and run back into his arms? if he is trapped in that vampire. body why doesn't his absentee father fix him up? what kind of trouble will she be getting them into?
andrewpine chapter 9 . 10/8
I have a feeling that by end of the story Bella is going to have her heart broken ripped out and stomped on..
andrewpine chapter 7 . 10/8
Y like they have moved pass the just friends she be weakening herself off of her med soon?
andrewpine chapter 6 . 10/8
rI am guessing he doesn't know what it means when he is a purring while they are kissing? or he doesn't want to admit it like he has it bad for the little when he will get to meet the mutt?
andrewpine chapter 4 . 10/8
Jumped OFF a cliff.I could believe she was depressed and bi-polar. depressed because the fairy dumped her in had to be bi-polar the way she kept bouncing from one douche bag to the other not making up her mind.
2,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »