Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Whitlock-Mikaelson Girls chapter 30 . 7/25
I'm not one that normally cries during movies or books, but I'm sitting here crying so hard right now. This is such an amazing story. You made me fall in love with the characters, you gave them depth. You made them real to me, and that's the mark of an amazing author. The story, the characters, everything has induced so much genuine emotion in me, and only a truly talented writer can do such a thing. I enjoyed every minute of reading it-even if I did cry a lot- and I thank you for putting in your time and effort into writing it.

I've never been a religious person, never thought much about it but your take on faith and angels and such as really given me a whole new perspective. This story really has me thinking.

I don't know if you're going to read this, but either way, I just want to say all of this. You've created an absolute masterpiece. You have some serious talent. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this. It's truly beautiful.
The Whitlock-Mikaelson Girls chapter 27 . 7/25
this story is genuinely making me cry
K chapter 30 . 7/7
Great Story. Wonderful author. Exceptional writing. Thank you for your stories.
Panda-face88 chapter 30 . 5/21
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read! I cried for a good twenty minutes . It was fucking beautiful . Thank you for your story.
sdmo88 chapter 30 . 4/4
I do really like most of this story.
Niamh Cullen chapter 30 . 3/21
Wow, is all I can say.
It's been a long time since I've finished a story on fanfiction, and I don't think I've ever cried so hard over one. Well done, an original slant on a well loved tale. I'd love to read it over and over again! And to be honest, I have no doubt that I'll cry just as hard with each read.
winnodinno chapter 30 . 3/3
Enjoyed your story, you are a phenomenal author. Different slant on the traditional B/E story, but totally profound and enjoyable. Keep it up!
winnodinno chapter 28 . 3/2
Wow...way to bring a girl to tears! Lol, Cant believe I'm bawling over a story! You are an excellent writer, keep it up.
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 30 . 2/25
I have not cried that much and that hard because of a story in a very long time. Crazily enough, that's a huge compliment!
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 1/24
Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
marisky130 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
I'm totally ok, these aren't tears running down my face. Good job at making her disease and death real
Kittyy w chapter 30 . 11/16/2015
Omg honey! The emotional rollercoaster you sent me on was just absolutely crazy. I'm sitting on the sofa just bawling my eyes out because I can seriously feel Peter's pain. And omg if I don't love your Bella ! I've never shipped the two but gosh I loved it ! There's so much I wanna say... I'm so happy I gave this story a chance (a vampire angel-c'mon ?!) Now I'm off to read some more of your work.

-A New Fan-
angelanimosity chapter 14 . 11/16/2015
Hahah! I live in Rapid City and actually go to Dinosaur Park regularly. No waffle house though! Lol. Really interesting story so far! Love it!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
You made me cry... 3
mariita1mari chapter 30 . 10/27/2015
There should be a limit to how many tears one can cry but alas I'm not so lucky it's 4 in the morning since I couldn't put the story down. Tomorrow I'll have a killer headache but that's what I get. BTW I know this is a great story for its the third time in read this and cry like a baby.
2,578 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »