Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 30 . 4/14
Ahh and I'm crying again! What an amazing story! Definitley made me think about some things in life I don't normally dwell on. Really good :)
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 29 . 4/14
Well shit. Wasn't expecting that!
ImAnInspiredFan chapter 27 . 4/14
I've been crying for about the past three chapters. I'm so sad for Peter right now!
JlovesGaara chapter 30 . 3/31
Sheesh you suck for making me cry so much. I don't even know what to say except you are an extremely gifted writer. This was my first Peter/Bella fic and damn did you set the bar high. You had me quite flustered and on edge with Faith and the Path and our choices. So amazing and deep. I also like the trips Bella and Peter took. It's not about fancy places, it's about being with your main homie. Once again, amazing work. Now I'm gonna call my mom and tell her I love her. Thanks for the amazing read.
JlovesGaara chapter 8 . 3/30
Wow, it is actually kinda cool to read a fic where Bella is wearing the proverbial pants, for now at least. Poor Peter is learning to unleash his human (and male) side, and it is hilarious. One doesn't see many of these fics.
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 30 . 3/8
Omg! Ffs! I'm a blubbering hot mess.
Thank you... It was beautiful.
narnia edward chapter 30 . 3/7
Hey! it is an awesome story... Couldn't stop crying at the end .you are such a great author all your stories are too good to read. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and stories with us.
I loved your story and it made me cry which isn't always a bad thing. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world and sharing it with me.
I am sorry i dont remember my ff alias nor my password. But i wanted to review this amazing story, I love to read ff and i've read several of your other stories.
I'm not used to review any of the stories i read but this...
In the last 3 chapters i found myself crying my eyes out.. I love your writting and the vampire/angel/God twist, it was incredible thank you for writting it... I believe in God but you made me cuestion my faith and the way i look at religion and that is a feat not many can accomplish. Your story made me want to get closer to Him. Thanks again, i feel that i really needed it.

If you would like to answer this review feel free to contact me to: my name is Karen. ;)
Elza C. Boe chapter 30 . 1/8
i fucking cryed like a baby... i never cry while reading, no matter what is happaning in the story... my eyes hurt and i fucking hate you for that but i love this story... You know how har it is to read if you dont see anything through your tears? It's fucking hard! And I loved every minute of it... still... fuck do my eyes hurt...
ccgnme chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
Amazing story! I cried so hard these last chapters. I love it!
redshockflames18 chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
Its been years since I've read this again :) This story is stuck on my mind :P A really great job! You are truly a fantastic writer
christy chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
this story was amazing the first time I read it and its even better the second. I still cried at the end of course. You're a wonderful author and I'm thankful that you wrote this story.
PrettierThanThou chapter 30 . 12/8/2013
Thank you. Thank you for a beautiful story. This is the best story I've ever read. It touched my heart. It makes me want to find the love of my life. It makes me want to love. I cried, I laughed, I smiled throughout this whole story. Its means soo much more than love, it has to do with faith, and trust. Its soooo beautiful and one day I hope to experience a love like Peter's and Bella's even though they are fictional characters. Once again thank you sooo much.
Bamboo Tora chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
I've read a lot of fanfiction and this is one of the best stories I've read. You took the characters and made them your own, made them grow. I stumbled across this pairing on accident and read your story by chance. I've very glad both happened. I hate fanfiction that makes me cry, but I love it because it makes me feel. Thank you for sharing your talent with the community.
2,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »