Reviews for Once Bitten, Twice Shy
pegasus5406 chapter 30 . 1/29
Oh my god girl, this was an amazing story and I hope and you deserve to win for this story. It made me laugh at times and cry my eyes out the next, but I'm glad that they got the chance to be together as they should have been...I loved reading this story. Thanks you so much for sharing your talent with us...and I can't wait to read more of your stories...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Guest chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Omg.. I gross sobbed for the last 4 chapters. I couldn't stop. It was so good. I really loved it. I'm so glad that I kept this story for a rainy day.
MessyBrownCurls chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
this movie made me cry laugh and love it was amazing and thank you so very much for sharing this
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
[sniffles] such a bittersweet ending!
GaijinVamp chapter 30 . 10/15/2016
I've reread the last five chapters three times. Still cry. Best fuckin' story ever! Thank you!
babydollpierce chapter 30 . 7/25/2016
I'm not one that normally cries during movies or books, but I'm sitting here crying so hard right now. This is such an amazing story. You made me fall in love with the characters, you gave them depth. You made them real to me, and that's the mark of an amazing author. The story, the characters, everything has induced so much genuine emotion in me, and only a truly talented writer can do such a thing. I enjoyed every minute of reading it-even if I did cry a lot- and I thank you for putting in your time and effort into writing it.

I've never been a religious person, never thought much about it but your take on faith and angels and such as really given me a whole new perspective. This story really has me thinking.

I don't know if you're going to read this, but either way, I just want to say all of this. You've created an absolute masterpiece. You have some serious talent. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write this. It's truly beautiful.
babydollpierce chapter 27 . 7/25/2016
this story is genuinely making me cry
K chapter 30 . 7/7/2016
Great Story. Wonderful author. Exceptional writing. Thank you for your stories.
Panda-face88 chapter 30 . 5/21/2016
This is one of the best fan fictions I have read! I cried for a good twenty minutes . It was fucking beautiful . Thank you for your story.
sdmo88 chapter 30 . 4/4/2016
I do really like most of this story.
Niamh Cullen chapter 30 . 3/21/2016
Wow, is all I can say.
It's been a long time since I've finished a story on fanfiction, and I don't think I've ever cried so hard over one. Well done, an original slant on a well loved tale. I'd love to read it over and over again! And to be honest, I have no doubt that I'll cry just as hard with each read.
winnodinno chapter 30 . 3/3/2016
Enjoyed your story, you are a phenomenal author. Different slant on the traditional B/E story, but totally profound and enjoyable. Keep it up!
winnodinno chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
Wow...way to bring a girl to tears! Lol, Cant believe I'm bawling over a story! You are an excellent writer, keep it up.
obsessedwecjwbs chapter 30 . 2/25/2016
I have not cried that much and that hard because of a story in a very long time. Crazily enough, that's a huge compliment!
Sassyvampmama chapter 30 . 1/24/2016
Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
2,583 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »