Reviews for Six Months Is Much Too Long
AmutoStAr7 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Oh, my god. You often write profoundly well, your earlier story 'The Taming of Hades' had me wailing, but you have surpassed it excellently! Good work!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Six months was much too long to be away from such a sexy husband! I love it!
LaPetitRose chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Oh god you have to write more, that was crazy hot. I just love the chemistry between them and I've always liked to believe this to have actually happened behind the scenes in the real myths. Best couple hands down.
phiphi78 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I love how she brighten the day of everyone in the underworld
Your story is really beautiful , one of the best Hades/Persephone fics !
EdwardCullenizor chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
These two seriously kill me
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Write more stories like this
I saw this in a movie once were Ok what u do is have hades and Persephone and they start dating so their on Olympus for a party they sneak off and have sex when there leaving the room they were in they kiss and say loving words to each other when Persephone leaves Hades turns around and Zues and Poseidon are standing there watching him they ask him questions sooner or later everyone finds out Demeter is mad and tries to break them up but before she can Persephone goes to they underworld and u know how the myth usually end
Maybe they reason why Hades took her was not also so they could stay together but maybe she is pregnant and they want to get Married
Keline chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
CUTE! MY LITTLE LAMB?!11
HankLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Once again, AMAZING! I am sad that I have now read all of your fics for this couple. :(
Aradia la fata chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
aaaww! so hot and sweet! I loved it. D
RockerBabe414 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Wow, that's gotta be one of the most well written smut encounter i've read. well done babe
Mimikaze chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Another great story! This one was fantastic. Well written, full of emotions, so hot, lustful and detailed. It makes women want to be in Persephone's place, because her Hades seems really terrific and sexy as Hell. She's a lucky one... Thanks again for this marvelous read!
tranquility8 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Omg! It was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hot. Loved it! :)
AradiaLoveless chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
An amazing story! I love how you portrayed Hades and Persephone! Great Story!
blackrabbit131 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I really liked it!
Gormal910 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Aaaawwwwwwwwwww! i love you too Hades!