Reviews for Soap
AnonymousTigress chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is one of those stories I will read again and again. I wish there was a sequel.
AnonymousTigress chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
This is one of the few fan fics that I circle back several times. I would loved for a sequel to this. LOVE IT.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Hot. Omfg. Hoooot.
Raven chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
omg are you serious? I know this was posted forever ago but I'm so glad I found it! it was incredibly hot, "the bar of soap" might be a trivial idea but your story is pure win and I looooove it!
The Lady Phantom 1412 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
O_O THAT WAS HOT! All I can say... No, seriously! XD

Alexis
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Lol, I totally love it! Very smexy! And especially loved when Seto said it was for Jou dropping the soap and teasing him, lol double sided meanings!
DemonicDesire69 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was HOT! XD I mean, seriously, I was practically drooling when it came to describing Jounouchi bending over! P

Good job!

D.S.-69

or now,

D.D.-69
mangakittenclaws chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very cute I really liked it, also I really liked how u included all the couples I like
InnocentShadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You rushed on the ending? I couldn't tell! . Good job

Good luck on getting that one-shot in and on your drive test!
Yami Maibe chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Maibe: This was awesome! I don't usually read shippings that don't involve Kura (Hugs Bakura) but this was one of the best, even if it was rushed.

Magdalene: 0.0 Am I in some parelel universe? My Yami is reading Puppyshipping without me asking her to? You caught her attention. Good Job with the story.
Luffyko chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Yay for Bakura and Marik for the mud so Seto and Jou can get in the shower together!

Great story it was cute hehe
AyaKagami chapter 1 . 2/9/2010