Reviews for Poker Face
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
So fucking hilarious...love it
D chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I have had so much fun reading this...soooo funny
Stana chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
"And why are they called taste nothing like chips!"
"You ate one?"

That was soooo hilarious.I laughed so hard
Stana chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was so cute and hilarious...Damon and Ruby could work
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hahaha! What a nice way to meet, kidding. Oh my, the sexual tension is so strong between them. Just keep their hands off each other eh? Well it's understandable since Damon is smoken hot and so is blond Ruby :P once again, job well done _
Rubywinchester chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Hi Beck!

OMG!This is my second favorite couple ever.

Imagine ruby / damon *Super hot couple*

As always you rocked ...especially the end ... I laughed a lot

''Damon Salvatore is...''

I love these two...and i love so much your fic!

Kisses
Kaoz chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I like your Ruby/Damon fic.

this was fun. )

blond ruby was my fave.
januarysunshine13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Okay,,that was really something!1 I wish i could see something on TV. Were they in the Boarding or in a bar? Just imagining the scene when Stefan & Elena comes in! Loved it!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Vampires cheat anywaays. I'd love to play poker with damon
fearless by past chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Wow! I never even thought of them being together and now that I have they would be awesome together. I hope you make more Ruby/Damon stories because you did a great job at this one.
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This was probably one the funniest, most entertaining one-shots I've read since...ever! And their both just sooooo in character. Now having read this, I'm almost positive that Ruby and Damon are soulmates...or at least the most interesting poker players I've ever heard of.
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Damon and Ruby are so cool and so bad. And it's so breaking cool to see Damon get his ass kicked at poker because Ruby has a rocking poker face. I also love Damon's reference to Dean's deal: "When you make a deal, you can't go back on a deal. Ask Dean Winchester."

Awesome!

By the way, I've written a story, my very first. It's right here in this crossover section. I know it won't be as awesome as yours, but maybe you could drop me a review.

You rock! If you wrote more Damon/Ruby stories, that would be GREAT.
GalahadsGurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Okay, it's official. Damon/Ruby is super hot! I love them to death and then some, so you're going to have to write more stuff with them. And you'll have to bring in the Winchesters just because they would throw a total monkey wrench in everything. Which would be awesome. I'd love to see how Stefan deals with having two demon hunters in town. Please write more soon! Please! Thank you!
lynsay chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow I loved the ending it was so cool...
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I don't know how I missed this, but it's awesome lmfao. Damn, Damon and Ruby would be amazing together. Love how you added the mention of Dean in there. Love Elena, but hate Stefan. Love how they walked in on Damon/Ruby though. Ruby always did make a memorable first impression.