Reviews for Free For All
you know who this is chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
I love this one. It's disturbing, as it should be. It kind of captures how I think Matt might have been once he figured out what was going to happen to him. Fits creepily well with his "you aren't going to shoot-."

Lol "Not many bitches could say that, could they?"
Axcent chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aww But it's sad! T_T Poor Matty needs a hug! AND he's cold.

Silly Mello, making Matt do something like that! But the story's pretty, so I forgive you for making Matty sad. XD
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
I don't know how I missed reviewing this one, but it was my absolute favorite so far. The line about the tears just got me. Excellent job, wonderful as always.

scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
I really liked that one. It had a beautiful message, and you got that through to us just perfectly. Bravo.

scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
My *God* that was creepy. But I loved it. I absolutely loved it. *Claps* Kudos.

scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Beautifully written- I loved each and every one of them. There is only one thing I could possibly think to ask for; could you possibly try to do a cheerful chapter some time? :D I'd just really like to see how your voice shows with a different style. :)

Thanks!

AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Ahh! You really like to torcher Matty!

That's okay, though, because I do too :)

Good chapter!
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Aww :( Poor Matt. It seems like exactly how he would think.
AlchemyOtaku0922 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That's so sad :(

Mello can be so stupid sometimes. :(
AngelsColdFire chapter 3 . 3/3/2010
what can I say except for poor Matty...

It is a good chapter though )
Lucidique chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I really loved this. I don't have the nerve to write anything involving Mello leaving Matt. It's just too depressing for even me to think about. But you pulled this off well and packed so much emotion into so few sentences. Beautiful.
Lucidique chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
o.O What a beautiful, emotional piece of work. Bravo.
AngelsColdFire chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
...woah 0_0 that's intense
blushuu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was amazing *tears up* WOW Mello can be such a obsessed ass hole sometimes Dx Poor Matt, I wanna give him a hug.

But still I was very impressed with how well written that was and cant wait for the next update. :)