Reviews for Stolen Souls
smooshie55 chapter 19 . 9/23/2011
I have to say, I like Tanya. A lot. She's a little shallow and spoiled yes. But she's also funny, honest, and self aware. I really see how Edward could think he could spend his life with her. Maybe not very happy, but they could be fun together. She loves him so much I really feel her pain.

I don't know how you write from so many pov's without rehashing or making characters 'voices' start to sound the same. Do you have multiple personality disorder? No? You're fricken brlliant then. Thank you so much for sharing this, and putting so much effort into your work.
smooshie55 chapter 18 . 9/23/2011
So sweet and so sad. Telling E to leave must have killed Bella. The only bright spot in her dark world. Hoping for the best for these two, they deserve it. Esp little Bella who's still just a child.
smooshie55 chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Oh Pixie, be careful. I worry about her taking risks she's just not as careful as her sister, she seems a little more trusting.
smooshie55 chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Gut wrenching & beautiful. The end had me crying so hard. I need some Xanax to get through this story.
smooshie55 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
What I HATE about this story? Hmmmm... I hate that I have a barely touched to do list because your story is like crack! Can't stop reading!

I'm sorry if I don't have any constructive criticism, I'm no writer myself. Think you're pretty awesome.
smooshie55 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Excellent! Go Tanya! Edward is a little bit of a self pitying narcissist. Maybe helping Bella and seeing Her pain will give him a little perspective.
smooshie55 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
This made me cry, I don't do that often but your Bella is so sad and broken. Ugh, kills me.
smooshie55 chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter. Nice slow build up of tension, but your story never drags. Can't get enough of it!
smooshie55 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Oh Mike, haha, so skeevy. He so slimy gives me the creeps. I can't believe Cullen heard, Mike better sleep with one eye open. Did Ed get that it's Jasper siccing Mike on Twilight?
smooshie55 chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Never have said this before-poor Tanya. Really well done.
smooshie55 chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
So good.
smooshie55 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I love your Bella. I really do. Through all this, shestill has so much heart and so much hope even though she tries to fight that. And Jasper's letter-so sweet.
smooshie55 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Amazing how you write from so many perspectives, and they are all so believable. Great job!
Kenzersmom chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
I feel bad for her...but she did put all of this in motion...how is it all going to end? It is so dark right now. So ver dark. I wanted to let you know I did not get the alert for. He update.
MistySix chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
I love, love Edward & Bella's talks.
922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »