Reviews for Stolen Souls
smooshie55 chapter 17 . 9/23/2011
Oh Pixie, be careful. I worry about her taking risks she's just not as careful as her sister, she seems a little more trusting.
smooshie55 chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Gut wrenching & beautiful. The end had me crying so hard. I need some Xanax to get through this story.
smooshie55 chapter 15 . 9/23/2011
What I HATE about this story? Hmmmm... I hate that I have a barely touched to do list because your story is like crack! Can't stop reading!

I'm sorry if I don't have any constructive criticism, I'm no writer myself. Think you're pretty awesome.
smooshie55 chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Excellent! Go Tanya! Edward is a little bit of a self pitying narcissist. Maybe helping Bella and seeing Her pain will give him a little perspective.
smooshie55 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
This made me cry, I don't do that often but your Bella is so sad and broken. Ugh, kills me.
smooshie55 chapter 12 . 9/23/2011
Great chapter. Nice slow build up of tension, but your story never drags. Can't get enough of it!
smooshie55 chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Oh Mike, haha, so skeevy. He so slimy gives me the creeps. I can't believe Cullen heard, Mike better sleep with one eye open. Did Ed get that it's Jasper siccing Mike on Twilight?
smooshie55 chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Never have said this before-poor Tanya. Really well done.
smooshie55 chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
So good.
smooshie55 chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
I love your Bella. I really do. Through all this, shestill has so much heart and so much hope even though she tries to fight that. And Jasper's letter-so sweet.
smooshie55 chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
Amazing how you write from so many perspectives, and they are all so believable. Great job!
Kenzersmom chapter 29 . 9/20/2011
I feel bad for her...but she did put all of this in motion...how is it all going to end? It is so dark right now. So ver dark. I wanted to let you know I did not get the alert for. He update.
MSomeone chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
I love, love Edward & Bella's talks.
MSomeone chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
Okay don't get mad but I just watched the youtube video for your story for the first time. It was great. Whoever made it did a wonderful job.

And you asked on his chapter what we hated the most about your story. I would have to go with I hate that I don't know who's going to die. That drives me nuts. But I shall continue on and chew my fingernails off while waiting. :)
MSomeone chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
This was an awesome chapter too. Of course I am a little biased seeing how I always love to read an Edward point of view. But anyway it was just great.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »