Reviews for Stolen Souls
MistiS chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
Okay don't get mad but I just watched the youtube video for your story for the first time. It was great. Whoever made it did a wonderful job.

And you asked on his chapter what we hated the most about your story. I would have to go with I hate that I don't know who's going to die. That drives me nuts. But I shall continue on and chew my fingernails off while waiting. :)
MistiS chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
This was an awesome chapter too. Of course I am a little biased seeing how I always love to read an Edward point of view. But anyway it was just great.
MistiS chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
See Bella is crying because someone gave her a choice. And that is one of the saddest thing I've ever read. She needs that happy ending.

Great chapter!
MistiS chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Emmett sounds like my brother when he's playing his video games. He's 22 years old but when he's playing on his XBOX he's like a 12 year old. It's pretty funny.

It's weird how all these characters are connected to each other & this club but have no idea about the other. And I wonder how it's all going to unfold at the end.
MistiS chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
That Mike is one funny dickhead. Creepers!

It's nice to have a bit of comic relief in such a angsty story.
MistiS chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I liked hearing from Tanya & I didn't think that was possible ;)
MistiS chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Jasper is so dreamy. *Sigh* He has a way with words.

Loved the 'letter'.
MistiS chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
I think Bella out of all of them is the one that needs a white knight or a Happily Ever After. She has so much heartache.
MistiS chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
Demetri is one scary mofo. He's had a rough childhood but damn! And I read the part about having the Dr. come and tend to the girls. Check them. That's not our Carlisle is it? Oh, God is he a bad guy? I didn't catch that the first time I read it. He has a very 'important' position in Chicago society. CRAP!
MistiS chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
I like how Rosalie has a thing for Carlisle. I had forgotten about that. And I really hope Jasper does end up getting Bella & Alice out somehow.
MistiS chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I will always some Emmett & his flower names for Rose.
NoLongerWorking chapter 29 . 9/16/2011
great job hun ..

please tell me how many chapters left?

thanks ..
MistiS chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
So is it hard getting into a psychologist's head? And writing from one? I would think it would be. And did we ever learn what happened to Edward eleven years ago? I don't we did. Anyway 4 chapters down, lots more to go.
MistiS chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
So I was just rereading through the story to see if I can figure new things out or if I missed or forgot anything. I also haven't reviewed every chapter I should be ashamed of myself. So I shall read & review every chapter. Hopefully it will help get you closer to 1,000 reviews too. :-)
Kay-El-Jay chapter 29 . 9/14/2011
Bloody hell Naya! That chapter has to be the most emotional chapter I have EVER read! I am not normally one for crying whilst reading books or watching movies, but I read that chapter with tears running down my cheeks and my hand over my mouth. Heart wrenching! I am not surprised that it took you 6 months to read. Chilling stuff to read. My heart went out to Bella, thinking she was talking to Charlie :-(

So, I am guessing that the Doctor at the end of the chapter was Carlisle so maybe a Carlisle POV but I would really like to hear Alice's POV.

I am in awe of your writing talent, you knock my socks off with each chapter!

922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »