Reviews for Through These Eyes Yet Unseen
wildwolfspirit17 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Aww that was sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
total fluff... (but nice fluff though)
Ai Star chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lol she missed Davis but got Ken!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was so funny after she found out her glasses broke. I almost wet myself.
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ah, that was cute :)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Aw, this is so cute!_
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
It was really well written. I've always loved this pairing, this story only made it better.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's aDORKable! Loved it! _
greenblood32 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
awe its cute. My favorite part was Yolei mistaking Ken for Davis!
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Agh! This was so cute! I love fluff and you did a great job! I so should be doing homework, but I'm finally reading your Digimon stories and they're adorable!
Riffs chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Adore! It was absolutely endearing. Made me grin a goofy grin throughout. I loved Yolei's characterization. Spot on. And her strange perspective on the power of glasses. It was quirky and cute. Great pacing. Thanks for the story.
Redfox17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh! I love this! So sweet and true to the characters!

Poor Yolei, I'm glad her broken glasses worked out so well for her, though. I'd really like to know what went through Ken's mind when Yolei started strangling him! Lol!
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, I liked this. It was light, well-written, and puts a smile on your face. There was no long sappy romance, just a taste of it. Good job. My favorite part was what Yolei was thinking of Ken's reactions. We don't realize how much we rely on sight for communication. Once again, good job!
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
As always, with your work, I loved it. It was totally funny and just plain awesome. Yolei's reaction to Davis breaking her glasses was just priceless and the end where Ken and Yolei talked and he walked her home was just sweet. It was great. You have a talent for writing and are great at entertaining the reader. I believe I've been quite lazy and haven't reviewed your other Digimon works, I shall fix that! Beside that, great job :)