Reviews for Zakera Ward, Midday
kittymills chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
ALL MY FEELINGS! This was so beautiful! Thanks so much for writing this - and if you ever get the urge to write some more Shenko, I will happily devour it all!
Naaa-E chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
So I learned about this in the KAAS group! and OMG I AM IN LOVE!

this is so awesome, and beautiful and sweet! 3

I wish their reunion was like that in game, I want to be able to run and scream and cry and tackle hug him!

*sigh*

I miss my Kaidan :(

But this is so very beautiful!
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
oh, sweetness and swooning. nicely done :)
Elyssa Brown chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow. Really, wow. This was amazing. No joke, my heart was literally racing with Shepard's.
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
lovely
Noelle1230 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I agree with waiting4morning (Please Bioware?)

Anyways, I could so picture this being in ME3 and I thought this was a very beautiful piece.

I know this is a random but this reminds me of Need you Now by Lady Antebellum

...So yeah I love this and I think Bioware should incorporate this in ME3
Nina of the Galaxy chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I loved this story. I thought it was so perfect, thank you for writing it, it's truly amazing. You are truly amazing! Keep writing because you're good at it.!

Love,

Selena V. Mars!
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw! This was so sweet-I hope this really happens in ME3 or DLC or something! (Please, Bioware?)

I loved how this moved; the sense of desperation almost had me tapping my feet along with Shepard.
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Beautiful...your Shep actually captured my own nervous first playthrough. All I wanted to do was get from point A to point B so that I could find out if we got a reconciliation with Kaidan. Alas we did not...but I love the way it worked out in this. Great job.
Republic Of Gamers chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
So darn good :) Thank you :)
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
D'aw. Just... aw.

I sincerely hope we'll get something equivalent when ME3 rolls around. BioWare, please deliver!
Sunaya chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
You have been very prolific as of late! Wonderful, as always. :)
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
*fangirl squee!* Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful piece of Shenko-ness with us. Very nice!
Lywnna chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh this is perfect! I got teary-eyed just reading it. It's really similar to how I keep envisioning their eventual reunion, thank you!
Jelfia Maleak chapter 1 . 2/9/2010