Reviews for Aniki
Jewelhexen chapter 1 . 9/3
I love your story and I hope you update this story!
justaislinn chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
Dane? I think you me dame there. Stop, or no, technically both. It's more a simultaneous "no, stop" than anything... Unless that is literally something he says, "Dane"..
Dameyo is a "(you) stop it!".. It's what I yell at my cat a lot "Baka neko! Dame, dameyo! Kuso.. Baka!"
Makes me sound like a tsundere, and feel kinda foolish if I actually stop to think about how I sound, but she was making mischief and probably about to knock something over, so I think it's allowed lol. I'll probably follow it up with some angry muttering in Spanish and cursing in German. The perils of a multi-lingual, mixed language constantly~!
Write on:)
justaislinn chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
... Taimeda? You mean tadaima? "I'm home" in Japanese? It also can mean "now", in a simple sentance like "hai, tadaima" if someone says something like "are you coming?" or "will you be home soon?"
Tadaima and okaeri (casual and shortened welcome home) are the spellings for that.
Ittekemasu is "I'm going and coming back". It's what you say when leaving the house, but it's not like "I'm leaving so goodbye forever" it's a "I'm leaving, I'll be back!" It's a goodbye for when you'll return soon.
Write on:)
Animes84 chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
great idea of history have you forsaken me or have you finished but not posted stp
Kris C chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! IT'S AMAZING!
Redb4Black chapter 6 . 1/13/2016
I'm gonna kill you Author-senpaiii
Redb4Black chapter 5 . 1/13/2016
can I vote for Ryuuka x Yukimura and Ryoma x Atobe?
ChrisVermouth chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
I really hope you'll update this. Want to know what happens :)
Cat0602 chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
plz update this book
I dont know how long i can wait
dont leave it so sad
YayNayMayBay chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Sorry this just peeves me but its 'Taidaima' instead of 'Taimeda' on Chapter 1
Echolotalia chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
I read a similar story on ! Was that by you too? Either way, this story is AMAZING!
Saga chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I hate you just now!

Leaving a cliffhanger like that...
Is NOT nice!

(Love your wrighting thou)
Kitty210 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
*Screams and tears hair out* Three years! And you left a big humongous cliff hanger! Ahhh! I'm literally trying not to scream my lungs out! This is one of the best story I've read about Ryoma's sister and I want more! It's so suspenseful! *Goes to emo corner and bites the heads of gummy bears*
Lady Lily Anne chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
YukimuraxRyuuka
FujixRyoma
I love your story. I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
I'd adore if u updated this story please! I read this story a year or so ago and it just found it again. Please update if u can. I've always loved this story.