Reviews for Fiesty
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/21
Yeah! Now the crew is all together! I love it! I also love the love triangle you are hinting at! Poor Kirk in love with his best friend girl! I wonder if Spock was lost in space for a few years and Kirk and Ny grew close because he was playing "daddy" to her child or kids and they became a couple and then Spock comes back... Who would she choose? Would Spock be able to handle that the two were a couple ? What if Ny had a child by Kirk too or was expecting Kirk's child... How would Spock react? I think a Spock and Ny bonded and expecting first child... Spock is thought dead... And Sarek and his mom try to take the twins so Kirk steps in and offers Ny protection by suggesting a marriage of convenience to prevent The Vulcan council from taking her children (twins that are more advance than Spock) ... One thing leads to another and they fall in love and bam Spock comes back say 10 years later with a half Romulan kid that is his ... Who is 3 years old( child conceived during his second Ponn - Farr) . Kirks worst fear and Ny's stuck between the two men she has every loved! Lots of drama and intrigue huh? Just a thought!
wisedec4u chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very well done. I liked how you hinted at Kirk unrequited attraction to Uhura. I love he Spock/Uhura pairing, but I can't deny the chemistry I see betweek Kirk and Uhura. I enjoyed this immensely.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
that's good! very. thanks for the read.
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This is a lovely piece, both of them are in character and I feel its a moment that could've really happened. Of course the fact I am a partial Kirk x Uhura shipper, makes this a little bitter for my taste (but then I can always imagine the ending to this tale).

Rather than that this was fun to read, I loved their taunts and the ending was great. Poor Jim, still pinning over her (or perhaps he is not, but I shall imagine it is).

I really enjoyed reading this, and you re-opened my appetite for Star Trek fanfiction. *scowls* I've got to go work.

Again, if this is incoherent don't blame me. _
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
M, I liked that. Subtle. Very well played, although I don't think I would have categorized it as "Humor." I have to say I really like angsty, pining-for-Nyota Jim. That may be my favorite type of Kirk.
Volitan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You know, at the end of this, you could practically FEEL the air clear.

I loved this, it was honest, it was in character, it was brilliant.
angym chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I like this characterizations in this story.
WanderingStarmaster chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nice little study of how the two of them play off each other. Well written and in character. I'll definately have to check out your other stuff.
superfluoustorequirements chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
"I will kick your ass. Sir." LOVING IT! :D

And the mini whiteboard in the shower sounds like a plan hahaha :) x
Trekkie2 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nice story! It's always good when someone can one up Kirk!
RogueAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was nice. I hope Jim someday finds a fiercely loyal partner though... RA
meganM57nebula chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Thank you for this fic! It is so refreshing for someone to write a Uhura who isn't a bitch and a Kirk who is a human being, not to mention that you kept in reboot canon. Very well done! You captured their personalities perfectly. I loved this exchange:

"Kirk met her gaze and his eyes shined with pride. Then he dipped his head again. “I don’t have the fierce loyalty of all the crew, Lieutenant.”

Uhura gave him a rueful smile. “I’ll come around,” she conceded, her tone only slightly morose. Then, her smile brightened as she was suddenly reminded of their first conversation. “I mean, who can possibly resist a charming farm boy?”"
Linstock chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
You got this just right. I loved it.