Reviews for Obito's Legacy
faceless man chapter 11 . 5/19
Can't wait to read what happens next. Are you still writing ?
judger chapter 2 . 5/14
Dude...no,no,NO! This is a vile story and should be bloody erased from existance...I'm wondering if you're some kind of pedo writing down his/ her dreams...
YSPM chapter 3 . 5/3
...Oh. OHHHH.

No. Sorry. Dumbledore and Lockhart may be a lot of things, but child rapists? You would have been better off sticking to terrible stuff happening on the Naruto side of things. I'm sorry, but I think I'm done with this fic. Best of luck with all your other loyal fans.
YSPM chapter 2 . 5/3
Well, this is dark. I find that Harry's apparent age doesn't match up with events, but...Well, I guess I'll just keep reading?
YSPM chapter 1 . 5/3
So how do they think Obito had a child when he "died" at around age thirteen? I mean, I guess it's possible, but it seems hella unlikely.

Who knows. Maybe they'll deduce he's still alive? I'll just have to read and find out. :D
Luna'slittlelunatics chapter 11 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story. It is so well written and has such an interesting plot, I just keep coming back to it. I've read all eleven chapters at least three times, some I've read more than others. I don't know if anyone will ever read this review, since the last time you updated was 2011, but if you do I would really like to know what happens with Hiri and Kakashi. Even if you don't continue this story, I'd like to thank you for the chapters you have gifted to the world, you are an amazing writer, thank you.
gaaradeser chapter 11 . 4/5
I so hope you have not abandoned this fic ! it's wonderful !
BlueRubyBeat chapter 11 . 3/31
It took me a while to stop cracking up when everyone thought Obito and Kakashi were romantically involved! XD Hilarious! And you totally made it seem natural that Hiri thought the monster was inside of Kakashi and not Kushina! But I really want to see everyone's reactions to his statement about 'the demon escaping the pretty lady'. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 11 . 3/11
Suxh bad manners you have! Stopping the updates after that cliffie!
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 3/5
AWESOME STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
achillies-eel chapter 11 . 3/5
OH WHY IS GOD SO CRUEL
WHY HAS IT ENDED
WHY HAS IT END FIVE YEEEEAARS AGOOOO
-is howling at the moon-

I have been looking for a fic EXACTLY like this the past few weeks, with growing despair as I failed to find anything that clicked. Then this clicked and-and-NOW IT'S FINISHED
I want to cry now.

But. In all seriousness, this fic is amazing. How you managed to make such a well thought-out, well written story with two different individuals is astounding and wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Made a horrible day so much better. Though I have a feeling this fic is abandoned, I hope you one day get the urge to pick it up again, or at least stop leaving us with this HORRIBLE CLIFFHANGER, OKAY.
Amazing fic. Thanks again!
theodora.pyrene chapter 11 . 2/14
When I'm in the mood for some cringe worthy, giggling, knuckle-biting angst I re-read this fic. I'm not sure how you seem to write both deep, painful whump combined with edgy and ironic humor, but it really, really works. And the humor definitely keeps the angst from becoming just too much.

I also completely love the Kakashi and Hiri relationship. It feels like Kakashi is the only one who truly accepts Harri. Rin pretends, Minato worries, but Kakashi seems to consider Harri just another aspect of Hiri. It's very sweet.

I hope you will one day post chapter 12 because I honestly can't wait for a Kyuubi and Harri confrontation (with all of Team 7 fluttering in the background!).

I can also feel Danzo skulking in the background somewhere, so I have no trouble imagining him kidnapping Hiri, Kakashi going crazy, and Harri doing something terrifying.

Thanks so much for sharing.
NewBlueTrue chapter 11 . 2/9
Please update I need more! This is such a well written story and I'd really like to see what happens next!
bloodyredfox chapter 5 . 1/28
Its a good story and good end with kushina and kurama...hope you will write more about kakshis behavior and a good friend for hiri and hari...
Elfen Children chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Wow...so...yeah...wow. That's all I can say to that. Amazing and sad.