Reviews for Obito's Legacy
Cliffhung chapter 11 . 3/29
How can you end it there?
And you're never ever going to update, are you?
flakeshake07 chapter 11 . 3/17
! amazing story and i really hope you continue it! such a cliffy! gahhh!
RelapseWarrior chapter 11 . 3/11
Wife-chan, I know.. I know this might be awkward for you... But I love you. The writing sonnets forever kind of love. So . . . . Please update. Because we love you, just so very, very much and would love to hear from you. So. Very. Much. ObitoKakashi forever. The misunderstanding make to die a little inside. Of love, obviously.
CouldNotThinkOfAName chapter 11 . 3/7
So 'Hirri' was talking about Kurama (kyubii)?
Dymian chapter 7 . 3/7
If Harry's sharingan have been awakened due to his memories, does that also mean he has the mangekyou? He certainly has enough mental anguish to unlock it. And their form could be the symbol of the Deathly Hollows. Maybe give him the eternal version because of his connection with death and his immortality...
greenwings33 chapter 11 . 3/6
I really like this, though I don't know squat about the Naruto world. (Not kidding... I had to Google the... what was it again? Harry's jutsu in his eyes and who Obito was... And I have only watched one ninja anime, which was the one with Miharu that I can't remember the title of.)
6768786 chapter 11 . 3/5
gah!
this is such a good story
i just love how harry's life can still be explained even when hes from a different world
i feel so sorry for kakshi's head he doesnt know what to feel or think; do you mean that hes straight but the one guy that he can feel attracted to is obito?
i hope you update but considering how long ago you updated i doubt you will
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 2/9
interesting start
did Harry de-age when he showed up in the Naruto world?
is he in a different world?
or was he sent to the past
what's the timeline for both HP and Naruto?
did Harry win the war against The Dark Lord?
it doesn't seem so if all the wounds he has are from before he was de-aged.
i only seem a few episodes of Naruto
and that was when all of them were young
so i will have no idea what is going on
or who most of the characters are
i will have to look it up
Trance
Menjiko chapter 11 . 2/3
Please update this story is sooo good
deathlover25 chapter 11 . 1/28
Please mooooore! I can't take the cliffhanger! X3
nazebaka chapter 11 . 1/18
Oh shit... this is amaizingly written. I don't suppose it's being updated?
OMG I love this story! Update soon please *puppy dog eyes no jutsu* Can't wait for nex chapter. Well I guess this will finally teach Kakashi to always ask what Hiri means when he says something unexpected (like the "I want to sleep with you" episode) and to not asume he nows what Hiri means. Will Hiri meet Kakashi's dogs soon? What about his grandparents will he visit them soon? Squeel! I'm so hyped up right now. Update really really soon OK?
August Pyro chapter 1 . 1/5
I waited for a story as yours! I'm totally in love with your writing skills! The first chapter is truly mind-blowing! Ok, now I'm out to read the rest! Best wishes to you!
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
I will not speak on things like this, but the writing is good and I enjoy reading this. You have support for your writing.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/30/2013