Reviews for Obito's Legacy
Fallen's child chapter 11 . 8/20
...This is the best and at time weirdest and slightly disturbing fic I've ever read...And I love it.
Please post more!
Hiri-kun is adorable! And then there Harry!
Please more?
jeanette9a chapter 11 . 7/4
Kurama is the cause of all this isn't he?
negligibleSanity chapter 11 . 6/29
Yeah, how the fuck is Harry picking up on the Kyubi? More to the point, I wonder how they're gonna react when they find out that Harri isn't the alter like they're all assuming. Also, that is an incredibly rude cliffhanger. I need to read more of this awesome fic, so I hope you write more asap!
Memory25 chapter 11 . 6/13
O.O WELL.

You've made it a habit of lightening something up and then have Hiri plummet the mood into darkness again, which is all well and good, but I think if it doesn't ease up soon, I'm gonna think you're a sadist. The see-sawing of emotion would cause immense fatigue for people (and readers), and I'm pretty sure someone's going to have a psychotic break. I get that you want to drive the (very contrived and mistaken) bad things home, but there has to be a limit.

It's a good read so far, but if you settle into a pattern, it'll get tiresome...or troublesome, as Nara say. :) And sooner or later, the adults are going to be exhausted dealing with the high tensions each time Hiri trips over a landmine. Same for readers. So I hope you'll take my review into consideration and lighten up some without bringing things back down. Thanks!
Memory25 chapter 3 . 6/13
It's a bit inconsistent, since from the beginning, 'Hiri' had insisted that he was Harry, so by right, he shouldn't be called 'Hiri' unless he only formed when he was found by Kakashi. Also, if Hiri was supposed to be Harry, then the offshoot part is a little confusing.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 11 . 6/1
BRUH 5 years IMMA be dreamin about this now you have ruined me in the best of way UPDATE
Kikuriki chapter 11 . 5/26
Please tell me you're gonna update soon because omg I just, you can't end on a cliff hanger like that please dont? Like no? Please? Author?
faceless man chapter 11 . 5/19
Can't wait to read what happens next. Are you still writing ?
judger chapter 2 . 5/14
Dude...no,no,NO! This is a vile story and should be bloody erased from existance...I'm wondering if you're some kind of pedo writing down his/ her dreams...
YSPM chapter 3 . 5/3
...Oh. OHHHH.

No. Sorry. Dumbledore and Lockhart may be a lot of things, but child rapists? You would have been better off sticking to terrible stuff happening on the Naruto side of things. I'm sorry, but I think I'm done with this fic. Best of luck with all your other loyal fans.
YSPM chapter 2 . 5/3
Well, this is dark. I find that Harry's apparent age doesn't match up with events, but...Well, I guess I'll just keep reading?
YSPM chapter 1 . 5/3
So how do they think Obito had a child when he "died" at around age thirteen? I mean, I guess it's possible, but it seems hella unlikely.

Who knows. Maybe they'll deduce he's still alive? I'll just have to read and find out. :D
Luna'slittlelunatics chapter 11 . 4/26
I absolutely love this story. It is so well written and has such an interesting plot, I just keep coming back to it. I've read all eleven chapters at least three times, some I've read more than others. I don't know if anyone will ever read this review, since the last time you updated was 2011, but if you do I would really like to know what happens with Hiri and Kakashi. Even if you don't continue this story, I'd like to thank you for the chapters you have gifted to the world, you are an amazing writer, thank you.
gaaradeser chapter 11 . 4/5
I so hope you have not abandoned this fic ! it's wonderful !
BlueRubyBeat chapter 11 . 3/31
It took me a while to stop cracking up when everyone thought Obito and Kakashi were romantically involved! XD Hilarious! And you totally made it seem natural that Hiri thought the monster was inside of Kakashi and not Kushina! But I really want to see everyone's reactions to his statement about 'the demon escaping the pretty lady'. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)