Reviews for Obito's Legacy
lyn360 chapter 11 . 4/15
This is a very good story. I would love to see more of it.
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
bloodysilverfox chapter 11 . 3/30
Hari was talking about the demon right? And they are just misunderstanding right? Please tell me they realize they misunderstood! Please please please update!
This is the most retarded fanfics I've ever read
Why is this so fucking stupid
KassieJean chapter 11 . 2/11
OH FUCKING GOD DAMNIT ITHIS CLIFF HANGER KILLS ME
Ea chapter 7 . 2/9
this is amazing
Tzapporah chapter 11 . 1/30
hah. That opened a can o' worms. Figured that's who Hiri was talking about and the pronoun game was causing its usual chaos. Came across this fic and decided to give it a try. Hope you get around to updating at some point, but I know how hard it can be to achieve the trifecta of time, inspiration, and access to writing utensils/unbusy hands.
Panda Blitz chapter 11 . 1/27
This is hella interesting.
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 11 . 1/1
Wow, I can not wait to see their reactions to what Hiri/Harry said. It shall be very interesting. I hope you continue this awesome fic, it's very good. :D
rtalish chapter 11 . 12/3/2016
I don't understand why Hiri suddenly become scared of Kakashi's, if he's scared by thinking that Kakashi's is a nasty homosexual as a seme, why don't he act the same way towards Hiro and Seijuun? Or maybe Hiri is acting like before, leaving the important part again when he talk so most people misunderstand him? Pleaasee explain and update. I love this story
Lunar Rosalyne chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
I'm re-reading this, and I remember loving this story but also hating it I forgot why i hated this but then tHIS FUCKING CLIFF HANGER OOHHHH MAH GAWD

i mean i still love this story to itty bitty pieces
but that cliff hanger is gonna be the death of me because what are the chances of you updating again?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Rin's last name is actually Nohara
HexWick chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
This is one fucking ride to feels trip express. oh God do you know how much I was so immersed in the story. I didn't even realize I was missing my lunch when I finished reading.

The dread I feel right now that this was last updated during 2010 is freaking crippling but one must have hope that you won't abandon this amazing fic.

Please update soon...
CrossoverAddict chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
I didn't go to bed till 4:30 AM last night because I couldn't tear myself away from this story. I got less than 4 hours sleep before I had to get up and go to class and I'm not sure how much of it I really took in. Curse you, my terrible impulse control and how well you write. Curse it all... zombie groan. Looks like this was last updated 6 years ago, so I won't hold my breath for an update, but I can still hope that one day the urge to write more on this will return.
Thank you (I think) for writing and sharing this with the fanfiction community.