Reviews for Obito's Legacy
ranoshi chapter 11 . 8/21
So much drama, and then that cliffhanger, wow. This is one intense story, you two do great works.
ranoshi chapter 9 . 8/21
Ah, Kakashi finally realizes what people think he means. Hiri and Harri combo is interesting.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 8/21
This is an emotional but engaging story, I want to see how they deal with and get through things.
That cliffhanger was evil...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 11 . 8/4
:D
baby-kitsune9 chapter 11 . 6/18
please update this soon it's such a good read.
I love how you ended this chapter!
AgnetCoCo chapter 11 . 5/3
Please don't giv up on this story!
dogsrulz77 chapter 11 . 4/27
Please update I know it's been awhile but this is amazing!.
sess's mate chapter 11 . 4/27
i was helping you might know when you are going to update the storys, they are my fav and i can not wait to read with happens next.
emmalilly21 chapter 11 . 4/24
oh my gosh! You can't just leave it like that! update please! Don't abandon!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 11 . 4/6
very good
annabellejones712 chapter 11 . 3/29
more! this is cool and weird at the same time, but please write more!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 11 . 3/21
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah such a clifffyyyyyYYYY!
RudeMinnesotan chapter 11 . 3/17
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS ALL AROUND ASKLDJF;ALKSEJ;FLAKJS;LKFJ AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I absolutely love this, I don't understand why it's not higher up when I organized these crossovers by favorites. I love it. It's SO well written. You two do a GREAT Job keeping in the POVs and I LOVE that even though it's frustrating as hell at times like, AHH I WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT PERSON IS THINKING lol Or, NOOO DON"T LEAVE THE ROOM I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!
i like the mention of Percy and Oliver. I can see that happening. I wish there was another chapter that was Harry's POV.
Hell I just wish there was another chapter. lol
Thank you for writing such an amazing story!