Reviews for Semper Tua
Sei Hikari chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
oh my god! i was completely taken aback, the story was so beautiful, well-written, rich and lovely. as i read the reviews, i could not help but laugh and to nod in agreement. their reactions/reviews resembles mine. my brain imploded and i felt like i'm going to voluntary send myself to the mental hospital (that was what i felt after reading first chapter).

there's no words to describe how exuberant i am really, for this very rare opportunity to read one of the most wonderful alpha pair story ever. *sobs*

Thank you Mitsukai! For bringing happiness to us all. I wish you happiness wherever you are right now, though I am hoping and praying for you to be back, back in the fandom, back to writing magnificent stories. We missed you! It's been lonely without you.
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Damn, this made me cry.
And yet again, another masterpiece by the great lord Mitsukai! the king of alpha pair stories.
kyouruhi24 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
speechless..

allow me to collect my brain cells... they seem to have scattered around here somewhere

O.O

wow.. i'm blown away by this fic! you killed yukimura and left sanada to suffer in part 1... i thought the omake will show a sanada who moved on.. you know with a wife and family or maybe with another man e.g. Atobe, etc. but instead you portrayed how his sadness made him follow yukimura shortly after... wow.. just wow... i'm happy that they kinda got together in the end *sniffles*

you left a lot of responsibility on reiji's shoulder's *pats his back*

anyway.. so nice.. epic... and really amazing.. gosh... please don't stop writing such wonderful fics... we need authors like you to keep the fandom alive and burning..

thanks for posting this! )
jenna chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
i just completely balled my eyes out! that was amazing!
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh God! I read it again! And i'm still crying! It's so dang beautiful! I just don't understand how you do it!

Ah-just a break from my over emotional bit, to note that you accidently made a double negative... it's not outstanding enough that you have to fix it, but as its the only flaw i could find (not that I was looking for one)and it would be cool if the story was flawless.

-But even that did nothing to calm him. Sanada looked away, [unable] to stare at the angelic face [no] longer, feeling his heart ache with the foreboding thought of death.-

double negative... apparently he is unable to look away from yukimura's face...
WorldisMine chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
wait you said inspired because of real life experience..did WOAH DID YOU! HAVE? please respond ._.
Blodigealach chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
This... This is too much for my heart...

I'm at loss of words to describe how... stunning this fic is. No, even 'stunning' doesn't do justice to describe this fic.

It's very sweet, warm, depressing, and heart-breaking at the same time. I especially love Yukimura's wish for Sanada to be the last person he saw. It just keeps on repeating in my head.

And Sanada... The way he corrected Fuji's statement is just... I'm really at loss of words.

The way the whole team felt that there's something wrong about to happen is just perfect. Not only one of them, but the whole team. There's always a sign if something wrong is about to happen to our loved ones (like, I got a severe asthma attack when my grandmother died, while I have no history of asthma).

Keep on writing. I'll look forward to your stories.
Lady Queria chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Oh my holy... T-T That was super sad and incredibly beautiful! It almost made me cry! I don't know what else I can say! I'm going to be in a very somber mood for the rest of the day! Of course I'm going to bed in the next hour, but I'm sure to have some interesting dreams!

That camp out sounded like a lot of fun and a lot of work! I hope you have gotten enough sleep hours racked up since then.

... shoot! thinking about camping ans sleeping has gotten me out of the mood... I guess I'll just have to read it again.

And believe me when I say that this is going to the top of my reread list... I'll have to put it as default on my kindle _. X( There I go again with the happy! No,! Sadness! Darn it! I will be sad gosh darn it!

lq
Kobayashi Sakoori-kun chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
you magical wizard of sadness
Tressle chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
/more tears shed

Again, very depressing (人;) but beautiful, all the same.

It was nice seeing the others' feelings about Yukimura's death and Sanada's sickness-death; interesting to get new perspectives. I like the side pairings, and the Fuji-Yukimura similarity-thing. 3

You're really good at making people bipolar d; I stopped crying and started smiling right when I read your end-of-fic A/N. :P
Tressle chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
God... That's so sad D: -is crying- poor Yukimura...Poor Sanada. I love how you show their emotions and the paths their thoughts follow. It's such nice writing, but... Depressing ;~;

I shall proceed to your omake :D
Tempest Rose chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Oh my god, I can't stop crying. The way you had Yukimura come back...so, so good. I...don't even have the words to explain how good this is.
Faoiltierna chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
That was a good addition. Even if it did mean both of their deaths...it was sweet and romantic and everything we've come to expect from you... *sniffles*

Thank you!
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I just... I can't even... I don't even know what to do with my life right now. I can't even find words to tell you how tragically beautiful this was.

I've never read a fic with character death in it. It's just not usually my type of story. I started tearing up within the first paragraph because I just kept thinking "He's going to kill Yukimura. He's going. To kill. Yukimura."

I cried through most of the first chapter, and then proceeded to cry through the second. Your writing is just so expressive. It made me feel those emotions as if they were my own. And the Omake was a great ending, even though I felt awful for the rest of Rikkai. *Sigh* I can't believe you made me actually like a dramatic fic with character death.

Extra: O_O WELL I'm glad you made it back alive from your camping trip... and that you got some real life experience . I can't wait for your next story!
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I SWEAR I AM NEAR TEARS whyy did Sei-chan have to die ;_; AND GEN-KUN? waaah T-T you made me fall in love with the alpha pair so keep on writing about them