Reviews for A Beautiful truth
San Ookamitora chapter 5 . 5/28
Gasp! Stranger Danger!
Good chapter, but watch your spelling of pond. You've made it sound like frozen british money! xD
This boy seems... interesting. I wonder what Stretch meant by impossible. Also am I the only one who feels sorry for Casper dying at such a young age? Pneumonia right?
San Ookamitora chapter 3 . 5/28
Casper who has never kissed a girl in his life or afterlife is a good kisser. Okay then.
Great chapter! The conversations are believable just like in the movie!"
San Ookamitora chapter 1 . 5/28
Too much sadness Too much sadness!
I need hugs, I need huuuuggs! :,(
This is adorable, I love Casper! And you've written everyone so well, lol I loved that "you're an asshole!" line. Well, he is. All three of them are.
Yes, I imagine Harvey would still be down and aching after a final goodbye to his angel wife. I wonder, if there was another way Casper could be human? Doubt it though.
misuky7 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
This was cute and I liked it, but how did Casper become human again?
slytherinprincess9109 chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
okay, i totally see that it has been almost 2 years since this was updated and i hope you did not give up on this story, i love love love this story, please continue it!
HorrorFan13 chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
nooo more plz/i want th trio reactions
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
One word: MORE! MORE! MORE!
HopefulMe chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
I just love that line - Can I keep you? - so beautiful! Keep up the amazing writing.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
That's the last chapter? Not cool man, not cool!

Oh but the story was so GOOD! I must add it to my favorites.
Burnslightly chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
This is good! I hope you'll update it. I like the theme. I did notice some punctuation errors. Often you'll write in contractions, You are instead of You're, and did not instead of didn't. That tends to give a piece of writing an odd, stilted feeling. You tend to not end sentences with periods, as well.

Otherwise, I really like it! I'm adding it to my watch list. :)
Diana Fay chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
so sadddd but so pretty at the same time SOB its really good
Dreamcreator chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Hi!

Its has been a while! But Yay! Christian is really Casper! Though I would like to know how he became human again. Does it have something to do with Stretch? I need to know!

So is there going to be another chapter or are you making a second story?

Please update soon! Must know what happens!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Tari Elik chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
Hi! Im back XD

This chapter was in plan romantic -

What will happen? All very exciting.

Kisses and see you soon!
Tari Elik chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
Hi! How are you?

The story was promising. I knew was Casper! -

I loved. Kisses and see you soon!
Benny Jude Road chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Is Christian Casper? cause it seem that your leading to that...its good can't wait for the next chapter