Reviews for Moments in Ithaka
I feel better now
Cheska chapter 3 . 6/19
Yey, I love these drabbles. Any chance we could have drabbles of other Hng characters encountering Hikaru? Or one with what their wedding would be like, how Kouyo would handle a dispute between Akira and Hikaru, etc?
DoctorKnight chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
I like how you wrote Hikaru's father'd reasoning.
zeynel chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
Seeing Touya's reaction, (I should precise "Akira"'s reaction here!), I guess that mama Touya has a very good chance to see her wish realised someday!
zeynel chapter 3 . 9/6/2016
I love this! I hope you will write more of those ficlet in this universe, not necesseraly a long fic, just ficlet here and there is nice!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Before being a pro, have Koyo Toya bring her to an 'amateur' tournament, but is really a rather major event, to compete.
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
I like these tidbits, I can wait.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I can be happy with this, I guess. Still waiting avidly for the next though. Please post a chapter on this when you've posted first chapter, ne?
ilko chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
:( Parental relationships, especially in families of choice, always hit me hard. I hope you'll return to this universe sometime soon!
silverscribbles chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Aw, I like this. There's something about Yeongha. He's an ass, but he's a pretty funny ass.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
I am still looking forward to the sequel for Ithaka and these drabbles greatly help feed the flames :)

I am wondering if Nase and Hikaru are friends
downtown.baby chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god, please update! This is just so cute! The first story made me cry when Sai left. Literally i was sobbing. Sai's death has always affected me for some odd reason. Not even the ebding to some of my favorite animes could, but Hikaru no Go did. One of the best animes ever! And I love these drabbles! Do cute! Love the small romance!
lambda.lawliet chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Ithaka gives me the feels. I really enjoyed reading it. The mentorship between Kouyo and Hikaru is wonderful and that little bit of drama in the first chapter is much appreciated.
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Love this story
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Nice, everything you can write about this will be good.
1sunfun