Reviews for Moments in Ithaka
Lita of Jupiter chapter 3 . 1/21
I am still looking forward to the sequel for Ithaka and these drabbles greatly help feed the flames :)

I am wondering if Nase and Hikaru are friends
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Oh my god, please update! This is just so cute! The first story made me cry when Sai left. Literally i was sobbing. Sai's death has always affected me for some odd reason. Not even the ebding to some of my favorite animes could, but Hikaru no Go did. One of the best animes ever! And I love these drabbles! Do cute! Love the small romance!
lambda.lawliet chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
Ithaka gives me the feels. I really enjoyed reading it. The mentorship between Kouyo and Hikaru is wonderful and that little bit of drama in the first chapter is much appreciated.
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Love this story
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Nice, everything you can write about this will be good.
1sunfun
sleepypuppy chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
hello, a bit late for me to post, but i'm glad that you have decided to continue the story
kryuzei chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
More please, and I'm willing to wait. It's too good of a story not to. C:

What he said lol. I think this one fic is something that can only show it's true worth after long musings and inspirations, so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully you'll continue this too..
Meiyo no Ko chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is awesome! I loved Reaching Ithaka, and these tidbits are awesome too! (I loved the one about Akira and Hikaru; Akiko is going to be overjoyed.)

Keep up the good work!
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
More please, and I'm willing to wait. It's too good of a story not to. C:
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
The first thought I had when I read the last two lines. Hikaru is scary-angry towards the guy.. Second thought was, poor guy. Poor poor Yongha. I'm cheering for Hikaru ( and indirectly, Sai ). YAY for Hikaru's victory.
alice chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
love fic
Arika Ito chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Wahhh!
So amazing, so good!
I hope you write more because I want to see how the rest of the Go World reacts to Hikaru.
LittleNK chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Glad to see you again :)
catxangel chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god! Can't believe you updated this fic! I am so happy even if its only Drabbles. Do want to see more Akira x Hikaru moments though!
JunkieChan chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
thank you so much for the update! ithaka was one of my favorite fem-hikaru fics so i'm really happy with this collection of one shots
i'm glad you decided to write about hikaru's parents; not a lot of focus is given to them and thier relationship to hikaru.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »