Reviews for Moments in Ithaka
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 3/29
Love this story
1sunfun chapter 3 . 2/16
Nice, everything you can write about this will be good.
1sunfun
sleepypuppy chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
hello, a bit late for me to post, but i'm glad that you have decided to continue the story
kryuzei chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
More please, and I'm willing to wait. It's too good of a story not to. C:

What he said lol. I think this one fic is something that can only show it's true worth after long musings and inspirations, so I don't mind waiting. Hopefully you'll continue this too..
Meiyo no Ko chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
This is awesome! I loved Reaching Ithaka, and these tidbits are awesome too! (I loved the one about Akira and Hikaru; Akiko is going to be overjoyed.)

Keep up the good work!
Yuu3 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
More please, and I'm willing to wait. It's too good of a story not to. C:
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
The first thought I had when I read the last two lines. Hikaru is scary-angry towards the guy.. Second thought was, poor guy. Poor poor Yongha. I'm cheering for Hikaru ( and indirectly, Sai ). YAY for Hikaru's victory.
alice chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
love fic
Arika Ito chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Wahhh!
So amazing, so good!
I hope you write more because I want to see how the rest of the Go World reacts to Hikaru.
LittleNK chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Glad to see you again :)
catxangel chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Oh my god! Can't believe you updated this fic! I am so happy even if its only Drabbles. Do want to see more Akira x Hikaru moments though!
JunkieChan chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
thank you so much for the update! ithaka was one of my favorite fem-hikaru fics so i'm really happy with this collection of one shots
i'm glad you decided to write about hikaru's parents; not a lot of focus is given to them and thier relationship to hikaru.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Awesome! I was so excited to see this updated! :D And once again you've done an absolutely wonderful job!
chiharuSAICHI chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
lol. The last two lines really cracked me up. Yeongha deserves that.

I'm a big fan of this story (especially the prequel). The first chapter can actually stand alone, I'm not really expecting an update but I'm really glad you did. And now I'm hoping it to be a full blown-story.

Goodluck and please update soon!
Michelle chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Wow.
This was funny!
I hope you are cured from your writers block soon.
These drabbles are interesting