Reviews for First and Last
Great Fic chapter 1 . 8/16
Great fic! I do have some suggestions though- 1 Make Hermione less bossy- she wouldn't really be that way with Harry (after all this is a love fic) And make Ron less responsible. XD I know it's funny that I say that, but I really don't think Ron would care that they're fighting so much.
Where is the rest
Hi, I'm from Italy and I love "First and last", it's very good
I know you have to continue your story because l ( and the other reader ) want finish this beautiful story and Leave a job unfinished don't is good, Especially when it's so beautiful
Thanks
Sup mate chapter 8 . 7/17
Best series
Savannah chapter 36 . 7/16
Please finish the story it's my fav fan fic xx
I love this fanfic! Please continue
Love the story so far Must, but the cliffhanger at the end needs something to pick it up. It broke my heart (in a good way) to see the story stall. I hope the revisions come to something even better. Keep your head up and here's to First and Last.
Do more please... I love the story so much. This story's a legend.
Potterhead2252 chapter 25 . 6/24
Love what you're doing here Mystery, it's a very engrossing story. I can barely keep it together knowing that I know about Cho-ribble's trickery and Harry doesn't staying up waiting to see if he finds out. Also, loved the raid scene from the Aurors. Awesome.
Mystical fan chapter 24 . 6/6
You and your romantic fan fiction is SOOO awesome!
I love this fanfic
Thoughtmango4 chapter 36 . 5/30
It's driving me crazy! Will you post again? This is a great story and it only took me a day to read the whole 36 chapters! I really want to read more and I hope you continue the story, though it seems it's been 3 years since you've posted...
Melissakdog chapter 36 . 5/12
I know this is really late, but I adore this series! Please, continueeeeeee! Its to amazing!
Melissakdog chapter 35 . 5/12
I would love fir this to continue! I NEED TO SEE HARRYS REACTION, OK?!
Omg I love this ssoo mmuuuuucchh ittss as school night and I can't stop reading! I love how this has me on the edge of my seat! A tad clique but who care you make clique so gooooddd aahhhh! XD