Reviews for First and Last
PenguinPotter35 chapter 36 . 2/2
This wasn't a Harry hermione fanfic, this was how things don't work out between the two because you don't have them fricken talk after the like fifth chapter. She had a fri ken baby and Harry doesn't even know. What the trick is that!
PenguinPotter35 chapter 19 . 2/2
This doesn't seem to be a Harry hermione fanfic, it is more like a Harry cho hermione problem
PenguinPotter35 chapter 16 . 2/2
Stop asking for so many reviews, it gets so fricken annoying.
Simran chapter 30 . 1/26
It would have been more fascinating if it was a Dramione seeing it from this perspective...
Guest chapter 36 . 12/5/2016
it has some language so it should be rated T
Aneciya chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I love it!
Fabulous-senpai chapter 36 . 11/10/2016
I love this story so much. I'm so sad that it's not finished hopefully you might write more ( who am I kidding it's been 2 years) but still please think about it!

This story was beautiful a top ten for me :D
Pucite chapter 36 . 11/9/2016
I really really want to know how it ended. I feel like Draco and Ginny could be a good couple. As well as profesor Mcgonnagl(pretty sure i spelled that wrong) & profesor Flitwik (this one too).
HarryxxHermione chapter 36 . 11/3/2016
Pls write the next chapter
Awesomeness chapter 34 . 10/7/2016
Your story sucks too much I can t handle
Guest chapter 36 . 9/10/2016
When will you update the story?
AmandaSully chapter 29 . 8/11/2016
Just wanted to sya that this chapter was literally the best! I can't wait till I'm done with this one so I can read your Dramione! :D
PS. Great idea for the baby! (Virtual Thumbs Up For You!) {XD
AmandaSully chapter 23 . 8/10/2016
Man, you are the best! I can't stop reading! My mom got mad at me for reading these fanfics but she apparently doesn't get me! HAHAHAH! Do you own Harry Potter..nah,dude, I'm just kidding.
PS...Can you make a Neville and Luna one or something..I would absolutely LOVE reading it! ;D

Keep writing,
AmandaSully
AmandaSully chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
I need a little bit of Draco in this thing. IDK but Draco with an apple. It makes him seem more like an asshole. HAAHAAHAA! WEIRD, AWKWARD LAUGHING
AmandaSully chapter 14 . 8/9/2016
I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN I READ THE PART OF HER THROWING UP! HAHAHAHA! YES!