Reviews for First and Last
Aneciya chapter 1 . 11/29
I love it!
Fabulous-senpai chapter 36 . 11/10
I love this story so much. I'm so sad that it's not finished hopefully you might write more ( who am I kidding it's been 2 years) but still please think about it!

This story was beautiful a top ten for me :D
Pucite chapter 36 . 11/9
I really really want to know how it ended. I feel like Draco and Ginny could be a good couple. As well as profesor Mcgonnagl(pretty sure i spelled that wrong) & profesor Flitwik (this one too).
HarryxxHermione chapter 36 . 11/3
Pls write the next chapter
Awesomeness chapter 34 . 10/7
Your story sucks too much I can t handle
When will you update the story?
AmandaSully chapter 29 . 8/11
Just wanted to sya that this chapter was literally the best! I can't wait till I'm done with this one so I can read your Dramione! :D
PS. Great idea for the baby! (Virtual Thumbs Up For You!) {XD
AmandaSully chapter 23 . 8/10
Man, you are the best! I can't stop reading! My mom got mad at me for reading these fanfics but she apparently doesn't get me! HAHAHAH! Do you own Harry Potter..nah,dude, I'm just kidding.
PS...Can you make a Neville and Luna one or something..I would absolutely LOVE reading it! ;D

Keep writing,
AmandaSully
AmandaSully chapter 16 . 8/9
I need a little bit of Draco in this thing. IDK but Draco with an apple. It makes him seem more like an asshole. HAAHAAHAA! WEIRD, AWKWARD LAUGHING
AmandaSully chapter 14 . 8/9
I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE WAS PREGNANT WHEN I READ THE PART OF HER THROWING UP! HAHAHAHA! YES!
AmandaSully chapter 11 . 8/9
One word- Malfoy. oh i don't know! Ha!
Omg YESS!
Georgia chapter 1 . 7/26
I think the portrayal of Harry, Ron and Hermione are so accurate!
harry's daughter chapter 34 . 7/10
I love this story! The only thing i don't like is Hermione and Harry never end up together!
It's still a great story.
rounakgolechha chapter 36 . 7/10
Please continue the story I can re read the changes and I know it's been 2 years but please I really liked the story and I want to know the end so please continue writing the story