Reviews for First and Last
Emmy356 chapter 36 . 8h
Hey! I know you probably haven't been on this in a while, but I was just wondering if you were thinking about finishing the story. The story is amazing and I love it so much, so I was just wondering if you where able to write the ending but if not it's alright.
shrutisoman1999 chapter 36 . 11/11
its brilliant...pls continue ur story...wud love to read the revised versions too...pls pls continue...u hv made me hooked to the dying to read the ending...pls continue...
shruti chapter 36 . 11/11
i love this story to the core...pls pls continue...pls i wud love to read the revised versions also...but pls continue...its been mr than a yearu hv updated will u cont?
pls continue ur ff...
ur loyal reader
Zacharias Bode chapter 36 . 10/20
... You haven't uploaded anything for over a year. Do you even use this site anymore? Have you even read my reviews? Please, finish this story.
Zacharias Bode here, I'm reviewing from my phone as a guest because I can't wait to get on my laptop tommorow. This was such a beautiful chapter I actually cried a bit when draco was apologizing. Fred and George played a good part in this chapter too and yeah I must keep reading! Have a great day.
Zacharias Bode chapter 29 . 10/20
Zacharias Bode chapter 28 . 10/20
I know you've probably already named the baby but I''ll guess that its James? Great chapter, you got the hang of Malfoy alot better than all the other characters in this book so far! Gotta keep reading, also you do make some grammar and spelling mistakes occasionally, just work on that a bit by proofreading.
Zacharias Bode chapter 26 . 10/20
Oh yeah, just something I forgot to put in my last review, maybe don't make Ron call Hermione "mione" its sorta weird, and don't use the word freaking, it just doesn't sound right. Oh, and another great chapter!
Zacharias Bode chapter 25 . 10/20
Awesome chapter again! I don't want to spend too much time on this review as I am reading this haha. Cho is getting gradually more annoying, and no I wont virtually kill you, but I will tell you that this makes for excellent reading. Gotta keep reading, will review again in a few chapters!
Zacharias Bode chapter 24 . 10/20
Great chapter! Is being an author something you're seriously considering or do you do this as a hobby, you didn't just build on what was already there, you introduced alot of new things and most importantly made your own storyline or plot or whatever. PS I would buy your first book if you ever publish one, I think you would be a great fantasy writer seeing as you already are.
Zacharias Bode chapter 20 . 10/20
Great chapter, I think it's one of the best that I've read as Harry does lose his temper quite easily in the real series or not lose his temper but just be overtaken by rage as he does in this chapter making it more enjoyable to read, thanks for giving me something to read for 3 days now. PS I hate Cho, but she makes a good character and makes the story more engaging as I want to know what happens next.
Zacharias Bode chapter 18 . 10/19
Okay so i have been reading your story since about 9 last night to 1 am and in the morning (than I had school) and I came back, read some more and I have to say that this is a very gripping story and its amazingly well written and I like the American Aurors and Harry going on a ministry mission. However, though your writing style is brilliant as it is, you could do with being more omniscient sometimes to get the reader guessing about more things and being more excited about the rest of the book. So far I would rate your story 8.6/10 but i haven't finished with it yet and intend to write another review when I do. PS- I think you could have done something with Gabrielle and Harry. PPS- Do you want to write a collaborative story someday using google docs about Harry, Ron and Hermione working together as aurors to fight fake Lord Voldemorts appearing all over the wizarding world?
MPC chapter 1 . 10/4
Hey cool fanfic. Only review advice for you is spelling errors and punctuation. Maybe a bit more clarity. Still good though.

Hail jk rowkling chapter 4 . 9/21