Reviews for First and Last
I don't know if you'll be able to see this but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS STORY! I've been here from the start and I still really want to see the conclusion to this! HOPE YOU CAN SEE THIS!
kullis chapter 36 . 1/10
Omg nooo I have to know the ending to this story. It's been more than a year but I still have my hope. This is the best Harry and Hermione fic I've read. It can't just end here, it was going so well :( Well, Mystery, if you're still on this site I beg you with all I have to continue this story. If you don't want to finish it will you write an authors note saying that you're not going to continue it but perhaps you could tell how it ends for Harry and Hermione, and Cedric and Cho? Please, for us, the readers? All the love, your nr1 fan
critic00 chapter 36 . 1/3
This is rubbish. What a cliffhanger. The story was goin well then you'll suddenly think of revising it? Pure rubbish.
tadiwa hope chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
LAME EXCUSE U WERE JUST EMPTY
tadiwa hope chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
Hey, please continue I've read all of it and your
an awesome writer. I love the story, so please
Continue it I really need an ending to this

From ,
your #1 fan
TheClassyDiamond chapter 30 . 11/27/2015
This story is great. Your writing improves with each chapter! You are awesome!
Emmy356 chapter 36 . 11/26/2015
Hey! I know you probably haven't been on this in a while, but I was just wondering if you were thinking about finishing the story. The story is amazing and I love it so much, so I was just wondering if you where able to write the ending but if not it's alright.
shrutisoman1999 chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
its brilliant...pls continue ur story...wud love to read the revised versions too...pls pls continue...u hv made me hooked to the story...am dying to read the ending...pls continue...
shruti chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
i love this story to the core...pls pls continue...pls i wud love to read the revised versions also...but pls continue...its been mr than a yearu hv updated will u cont?
pls continue ur ff...
ur loyal reader
Zacharias Bode chapter 36 . 10/20/2015
... You haven't uploaded anything for over a year. Do you even use this site anymore? Have you even read my reviews? Please, finish this story.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/20/2015
Zacharias Bode here, I'm reviewing from my phone as a guest because I can't wait to get on my laptop tommorow. This was such a beautiful chapter I actually cried a bit when draco was apologizing. Fred and George played a good part in this chapter too and yeah I must keep reading! Have a great day.
Zacharias Bode chapter 29 . 10/20/2015
WHAT IS THIS IN THE AN YOU MIGHT NAME HIM AIDEN!? PLEASE TELL ME YOU NAMED HIM JAMES OR REMUS