Reviews for First and Last
annabeth chapter 17 . 6/6
scan your wand hands ?seriously? you had me all along but maybe that was a little too much...but anyways you made it up to me by refering to percy jackson! m a huge fan of the series...luv u fur the greek ref!
annabeth chapter 12 . 6/6
she was seeing the future?!
annabeth chapter 1 . 6/6
hey !pretty good for a first,i would say...just waiting to read next chapter!
great story you did awesome 10-10 and please right more i feel in ️️️️️️️ with this story
me chapter 36 . 4/8
Are you going to continue the story please say yes or no. plz continue and when is harry going to see hermione.
harrypotterfan chapter 36 . 4/6
plz continue i beg you when will it continue and can you make Harry and Hermione meet again
mangle chapter 34 . 4/6
are you going continue. i hope so plz continue.
See man problem for writing a story like this, a 50 fn years later we are finally together, but oh all special moments are going to be shared with other people but somehow you'll think it's romantic... nope not one bit. New and better ending with what you want to think of the life. After, mission, harry returns, hermione tells him bout baby, he gets happy, they confess each others love for each other, harry proposes like a month later, big happy wedding, happily ever after life you want to think (I don't care) yay! Fn for reals. It's annoying googling harry and hermione romance fanfiction and getting this crap
Wtf why do you people like to puss people off
You know how annoying it is to read stories like this? I bet 5 bucks they don't officially get together till the last chapter, last paragraph when it's like dang I said harry and hermione romance fanfiction not flick
Love it
Safeandsound14 chapter 36 . 2/28
Please update :)
Yo dog where's the next chapter u can't be leading your people to hogwarts and not let em through the gate PUT UP NEXT CHAPTER YO!
I'm sorry about this but I am very confused about what has happened here. (I'm kinda slow ) You see I started reading this fanfic a few weeks ago and I'm not sure when you last updated so I don't know if you are continuing your story or not. I just wanted to let you know that you should continue this amazing story and that I loved every bit of it! I will check constantly to see if you have updated and remember we LOVE your writing! 3 PLEASE RESPOND!
I just started reading this fan fic a couple days ago and I LOVE it! It's my first one that I read and now I'm addicted! :D Sometimes it gets confusing cuz I'm only on the 5 movie but still AMAZING! But I really want Cho to die now! My BFFL approves of the Harry/Ginny relationship in the series but I have always thought that Hermionie and Harry souls be together. And this fan fic has led me to competely and utterly undeniably HATE Cho!