Reviews for Peggy Susie
DragonRidingSorceress chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Brilliant! Loved it!
65fgklfdkljhtgf chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Very cool, I wouldn't mind seeing this turn into a longer fic.
Mur1.618 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
You got me down to the very end and then joyful comprehension! And then I reread it and it is still a fun and funny story. Hopefully Bill Watterson has been clued into this story's existence. In one of the Calvin & Hobbes anthologizes said he was upset by people's 'borrowing' of his work, (although mostly for unauthorized sales?). I think he would love this story as much as I do. How cool would it be if he drew a comicstrip to fit this story!
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I hope you'll take this as a compliment when I say that this little one-shot put me in mind of the opener of, say, Fallout 3 or Oblivion. I don't normally equate things to video games, but the premise felt really grand despite my meta knowledge that it was going to turn out to be pretty silly in the end, which was a good writing achievement. It's a good story that can achieve two such competing outcomes. Thanks for sharing!
ProximaC chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I honestly can't think of any way this could have been more entertaining. Well done!
jeffreytb chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Well done again, Eliezer! The last line was an excellent surprise (leading to re-reading it with the new context), so I'm glad you didn't spoil it by putting it in the C&H section. I laughed at the Rosalyn reference. Thank you.
RFaber chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Amazing. Loved it!
Aris Katsaris chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I had been spoiled in advance in regards to the Calvin/Hobbes content of this story - but nonetheless I LOVED this story. I loved the depth and intensity of Susie's emotions overpowering her logic. I loved the mention to the "Guardian Beast".

I loved it all. Lots and lots of kudos. I'm adding this story to my favorites, and I don't do that very often.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Interesting. Will there be more?
Shay Guy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You do realize that there's a C&H section, right?
Baughn chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
You did it again. Aagh.

This one at least is pretty ending-less. Would you object to someone writing a continuation?
Ronfar chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
What the hell was that?
Shining Ducky chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Whoa, cool.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was an interesting portrayal of Calvin and Hobbes, though I would like to know what had happened to cause the end of the world. The last sentence made me laugh. Have a nice day!
Ezvir chapter 1 . 2/9/2010