Reviews for Game Set Match
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Yaahhh ! Two men having sex. A raining day. Sexy :D
notapieceofcake chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
O. My. God! Jajai I think this has to be one of /the/ hottest NS smut I've read!
*heaves a huge, very contented sigh* Anyway! The plot was so cute omfg! And you didn't need to explain tennis separately: it was done perfectly fine through the story ( at least /I/ got it! )
I think Pom is such a cute lil word X3 ...unless it's used to describe English ppl in an offensive way (sorry this annoying Asian is dumber than she is annoying orz )
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Oh my god. Fucking hot. I love it. Please make a sequel!
AllanaLore chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
cool :)
uea ikibishi chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Lol the British make everything less awkward. "What are you doing?"

"Ravishing you."

-melt-

"O-ok sure."

XDDD

love it -and tennis-
rikachan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
so hot! I'm still imaging a Sasuke with british accent! so fucking hot!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was awesome and excellent, I loved it and nice job
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
The fic was great, and I loved it
abc chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
"You didn't have to do this, I mean, take me in."

sasuke didn't really take him in. you wrote that naruto ran in just as sasuke opened the door for himself to enter- and sasuke asked what he thought he was doing once he let himself inside sasuke's apartment.

i could only read up to the drinking tea part before i stopped- kinda boring start didn't make me want to read further
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Totally hot

And what do you know? The person you find absolutely bastard like the now can be your partner in the sack the next :D

Write more stories like this in the future please/ And don't hold back..go all the way like this one :3
scillian chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Nice story.

I really like tennis, so it's cool to read about it in AU fics.

You have a good sense of writing, and everything feels natural. Thank you for writing.
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
O...M...G that was so... HAWT! X3 I was kind of expecting Sasuke to top, but he makes a sexy little bitch. ;D I loved this story. :3
username1111111 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Can you say AWESOME?

Urgh, that was incredible! Naruto's temper is BEAST! And Sai is a royal DOUCHE.

But maaaan, that was hott. No no, it was SEXY. Sasuke's such a tight ass (literally), but also quite submissive. Huhuhuhu ;D

All in all, it's a very well thought out story. The plot's one of a kind, no spelling/grammar mistakes, and VERY nice lemon!

Great job :)
ChasingCheetahs chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
WOW! Amazing! HOT HOT HOT HOT!
Wolf B chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This story reminds me of the time me,my cousin, and our uncle went to see my uncle's friend in England. So my uncle's friend has a son whos 12. He called us some offended name so we called him a 'wanker'. But anyway I love the story. Keep up the awesome work. ~Wolf B~