Reviews for Game Set Match

good job !

XOXO

Akira
CloudNineKitty chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I don't think I've ever seen a Naruto tennis story...I love it! I was so excited while I read it; literally bouncing up and down.

This was so well written and amazing! You're amazing! Thaks for writing this!
Bumblewyn chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I really liked this story a lot.

At first I was a bit doubtful, since I don't really like tennis and don't know anything about it (except the fact they just played the longest match ever on one of those ... tournament-thingy's... O_O" and that Wimbledon or whatever is a tournament-thingy too xD).

But I liked it, I like Sasuke as.. err.. what's-it-called-again-dude, and Naruto as... well, as his cocky self xD

I really laughed out loud at the part just before Naruto drinks his tea xDD ('Oh, sweet Jesus, did he just say the penis thing out loud?')

I really cracked up and almost fell off my chair :'D

I liked the lemon, very.. tempting :3

I'm going to read more of your story's. The more I read the better they get! Can't wait for the next one! :3
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
How the hell did I miss this one? I am shocked! It was awesome to read! And it went different then I thought it would! I was really expecting Sasu-chan to be his coach or something and Naruto getting an after game reward! It was nice this way too! I really enjoyed reading it!
Kitsune-tan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was great! The sex scene was so hot! I'm really loving the way Sasuke acts during it *pervy smirk*
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I just love your writing style and hot plots!
iTeacup chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Ooh, I absolutely loved this! Great short fanfiction! Hope you make longer, greater ones in the future! ~ Mimi
QuesoPwnz chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
:3 Loved it. X3 Twas awesome. :D
BLAYNK chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
awesome. I absolutely hate tenis...bu this was good. but tenis balls hurt when you get wacked in the face...
gizzledook chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Purfect.
moopad chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awesome. Love it

Thanx
animechaser chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
i really liked all the details and the depth put into the characters.

And the lemon flowed so well! it wasn't a fic you could just insert the sex or take it out without it really mattering.

And of course the tennis, naruto yaoi and call arguements goes well. oh yeah.

Ahaha, loves.
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
o i so thoroughly enjoyed this fic it had tennis naru and sex couldn't have been better xD i loved :D and especialy sense naru was seme i always love it when naru is seme
Mata chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Oh yes, this was perfect. Not really a tennis fan but seeing Naruto as a player shagging his umpire is too hot! The sex scene was great!
xox.heart chapter 1 . 2/9/2010