Reviews for All Hours Are Silver & Gold
EmmaElizaRose chapter 1 . 3/24
That moment when you know you'll never find a love like this one and you're just a sad teenager on her laptop, wearing a vintage nightgown inspired by this movie and crying
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
lovely
DesiringPirates chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Oh I love it still. I got in the mood to re-read your stories :D Still as enchanting as ever!
OrionRedStar chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Pure poetry, my dear...
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
You have such an amazing talent for saying so much in just one sentence. This is utterly beautiful. The pictures you paint are so engaging, and so perfect for these two. I can see it all in my head. The rings, Jack painting her eyes in her sleep, the two of them whispering stories, and gasp! the true version of his stories, in the dark.

I loved all the lines. I loved the line about the crew learning not to run on the deck in the dark for fear of tripping over them. lol.

I was bracing myself for a sad ending, and thank goodness you took mercy on us! haha. Perfect!

-Julia
I'm a Nerd and Proud chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
sad... :'(
LovelyDarkPearl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
SOOOO beautifull! I loved it! Realy realy good!
Kiara-LeighSparrow chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow this is so beautiful...and so moving. I enjoyed it quite a lot. I can't believe how...magnificent this is. It's really, truly an amazing piece of work. Well done, and thanks sooo much for a fantastic read -

~Kiara-leigh.
Katalya chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I'm breathless. I don't know what to say other than Thank You. x
Colorblind City chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Ok, that was beautiful, you just rekindled my love for sparrabeth!
Manechka chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I Love this text. Yes. I read it a year ago, but didn't rewiew, so I'm sorry :)

And I recommended it to all my friends, of course.

"At some point all the seas in the world turn into mirrors." - It's my favourite verse.

"It takes three words for anger to fade – and one kiss for the masks to fall." I can continue my favorite list, but it's superfluous and undemanded - I like your poem in prose. Thanks.
Captain Lola Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Florencia! after all this time you still make my heart race and remind me of how much Jack and Elizabeth still live in my heart! And whenever I'm in desperate need of a Sparrabeth fix I ALWAYS come back to your stories! Your words never ever fail to spark the passion and love I have for them! This story is no exception...simple yet it has engraved itself in my heart! Powerful and to the point! and that last paragraph...gave me chills...in a good way!

BRILLIANT as always! I hope you continue to keep them coming! :)

Love always,

LOLA 3
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I usually like things more straight-forward than this, and yet the imagery and metaphors worked so well. It made me think, yet at the same time it swept me along and I didn't care whether I completey understood each point... meh, I know what I mean! lol

Another beautiful Sparrabeth piece - I liked it a lot :)

~Ultra~
ggggggggg4sd chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice work :D
Rachel452 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Lovely, just lovely! Beautiful little snippets that paint a big picture