Reviews for Tears and Promises
Anne Sullivan chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
You know i saw this episode again lat week and today i found your story. I know it's been a long time but i'm really sorry about you lost. Hope it gots a little better with time.

Reading your story i think i understood a little bit how Haley got so depressed. She had been so strong for everyone she loves, her sisters, her son, friends and Nathan that with this she couldn't take anymore.

She was the rock for everyone in the show. She handled so many things...she went through for so many things...That was her breaking point.

Congratulations, this was amazing.
capturemysoul chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aww this is adorable :)
LauraJean1992 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This made me cry so much, you captured everything so perfectly :)
livealoha88 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great Job! I loved last night' episode and I love this piece. I really wish we got to see the moment, Nathan found out. Loved the conversation b/w Nathan/Haley, very realistic, raw and heartbreaking.

"Haley looked up at her husband through her tear filled eyes and let out a sob as she did so. “Nathan...”

This part was so sad. Haley so vulnerable, so broken...*cries*

I love the part when Haley told Nathan, that she had to be strong for Taylor/Quinn and his response was exactly what she needed to hear. I'm glad Nathan told her that it was ok to break down and cry - that he would always be there, to wipe her tears 33

Lydia telling Nathan, that the only thing she needed from him was to take care of Haley and then having Nathan break down :(

Amazing job! I hope we get to see more NH fics from you in the future 33 thanks so much for writing and sharing.
Shelby0202 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really liked this one! There have been a lot of fanfics written after this scene, but this one is one of my favorites because it has so much Nathana and Haley interaction. Awesome job!
Mrs.Naley Scott chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
this was really good i loved their talk it was very realistic and strong xoxo Mrs Naley Scott
RICE20 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Great story. The episode last night was so sad. I cried the whole time. I wish there was a scene like this in the show. I cried a little reading this too.
GirLinTheMoon chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OH WOW! and i thought i was done with crying... i guess i was wrong.

you got me bawling again with this one.

So well written.

x.
deviousnsinning chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Firstly, I'm so sorry for your loss, Laura. *hugs*

After reading this, you've got me crying as hard as the show did when I was watching it first thing this morning.

This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of writing and you've done an amazing job of conveying not only Haley's emotions but Nathan's, too. I loved the relationship we saw between them in those early Season 2 episodes and I can only imagine how much stronger it became over the years.

I adore what Nathan said to her about Jimmy and Lydia being the only two who witnessed their first wedding, and I love that they have that memory. Also love that Haley said exactly the same thing that Jamie did about missing people. That was really sweet!

I hope we'll be seeing more NH fics from you soon 'cause you rock at writing them!

By the way, I'm so sorry for not feedbacking so many of your DL episode extensions. One of these days I'll get caught up and I apologise in advance for flooding your inbox.

*hugs*
KLafferty6 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
For this only being your 2nd NH fic, you did brilliantly with it. You captured the characters (even Lydia, who's not been around much) perfectly. Great job, I hope to read more NH from you soon!
saderia chapter 1 . 2/9/2010