Reviews for Love is a Drug
JE 3 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Huh, Don't marry for love. I like that.
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was so aweet.

I loved it.

And it is true which makes it even better
thecatwhisperer1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Yay! It's.. fluffy but not marshmallow fluffy!

...

Hold on, I just created a new fanfiction word! Marshmallow abundance of fluff!

K chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
love this.
Victoria Alatamir Wan chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I completely, totally agree with everything Annabeth says about love and infatuation. :-

Amazing job!

V.
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I dont understand that, because no one has ever told me that, but whatever. Anyways, I really liked this wonderfully sweet oneshot. I don't think it's bad in any way,m shape, or form. I really like it. Thanks for this sweet oneshot.

-BinabooY
AchilliesOfGreece SILENTWALRUS chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Ahh Percy! Selling drugs to 12 year olds!
thebabygurl93 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love it ;]
lovelyrains23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I really love your fluffy happy love story! I would love to see more like it!
psychncislover chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aw! that was so sweet!
Moonrise31 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hm... "never marry for love" sounds weird at first, but I think I get it. I haven't really thought about love that much, so I think I'm in no position to judge I think your view makes sense, though :)

This is cool. And just when I was going to bother you about posting something again ;) It's like you read my mind!
BoxingTheStars chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I thought this was a really good, cute little one shot. We never really get to read Annabeth's point of view, so I can't say for certain, but I thought she was very in character for something like this. It inspires me to get my butt moving on my own fanfiction. xD Keep up the good work.
pduster713 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
i really like this sorry. i like how it could fit with a lot of different people, but it really desctibes theirs. i liked how it wasn't complete mush like some of the other stories. i thought you did a good job despite the destractions of your family (don't worry my dad is like a Phineas and Ferb freak)
Hero in the Making chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I can sort of get why they say it. My told me not to fall in love until you know the person truly. I guess that's they same thing.

Mostly because you will never truly know a person. They'll always have secrets they won't share.