Reviews for Connected
stefanie1955 chapter 17 . 6/20
Perfect!
stefanie1955 chapter 16 . 6/20
omg! About time _ and it was perfect!
stefanie1955 chapter 14 . 6/20
Wait, a week? Okay, then it has not been long. I thought it had been a month, but this makes sense. Hopefully, he's not too upset when Hermione tells him.
stefanie1955 chapter 13 . 6/20
This is getting worse, and she needs to tell him. She's right, the longer this goes on, the harder it would be. Also, he'll be upset, but it is not her fault this happened, and at first she did not tell him because she did not want him to confuse him more. It hasn't been long since the hospital. Maybe a few weeks? I think he'll understand, even if he gets upset at first.
stefanie1955 chapter 10 . 6/20
Wow... This Verity girl was awful.
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 6/20
Love it, but I really wanted Hermione to tell Ron that they are not together.
stefanie1955 chapter 8 . 6/20
This was utterly awesome! This was such a perfect chapter, I mean, it has everything one would want in a story and more. I think it is awesome that Hermione introduced Fred and George to the muggle world. This is fascinating. And the movie you chose! Omg! Back to the future is such an awesome movie, and it would undoubtedly be something the Twins would like.
stefanie1955 chapter 4 . 6/20
She needs to tell him. I am also really wondering what she did? Maybe it could be some ancient magic that happens when one person willingly refuses to let someone they love die? (Even if they are not aware of their love). I am curious.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 6/19
I want to say a couple of thins to you:

1. Thank you for writing this story, I love Fred and George, and this is perfect.
2. Thanks again for letting us know that it is not finished, and it's on hiatus for maybe forever. That being said, I am still going to read it, because this chapter was beautiful.
Aww this one is cute
I'm making noises that kinda sound like a deflating balloon
Omg Ginny is an opt. By the way, I freaking started crying
I'm squealing. Like my bro asked me to shutup and his room is next to mine pffft only when this fails to make me happy. So never️️️️️️
I wanna cry and laugh and hug you. Lol whenever I see something top like this, after I read it I like look like an approving yet stern father and nod my head once
Ok so I'm in a theater production that's called Seussical and when one of the guys say that the main character (JoJo) dies, I think of this fanfic and I almost squeals with laughter on stage. It great, btw