Reviews for Connected
Ojalá la termines es muy buena
LiningsOfSilver chapter 20 . 3/26
I've just stayed up until past 3am to finish this story... I love it! 3 Seriously, you and your beta readers have done an absolutely amazing job!
I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but it just got better & better and I couldn't stop reading. So many great lines
Guest chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
NO DO NOT FINISH IT THERE, WE NEED MORE FREMIONE FOR THE ENDING
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
WHAT. You can't just cut me off like that! I'm in absolute love with this story, I read all the chapters, realize its not finished, and see that you last posted FOUR YEARS AGO?! I refuse to accept it! PLEEEEAAASEEE UPDATE! I'm sobbing!
~Genevieve
Guest chapter 20 . 10/8/2015
When you have time, would you mind considering continuing this fic? I am a little bit in love with your writing and your story telling is just perfection. Can't wait to read some of your other works. 3
Lord Voldemort chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
No! I cant do this! PLEASE UPDATE
Lady Luna's Love chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
I'm really disappointed that you haven't updated this for years...I hope it makes a comeback soon! I really love your writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
I'm French and completely bilingual so if you need help... just ask!
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 13 . 7/24/2015

funny end
saashi samy chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
very sweet
adh78 chapter 20 . 6/9/2015
Really love this story. I really hope u get back to it soon.
Fred hermione chapter 20 . 6/2/2015
Aaàaawwwwwwwww so cute hope the nxt 1 is up soon
aslewis0705 chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
So far i think this is great. I just started reading it this morning and I'm hooked. I do wish that they would have done something by now, but reading your ending excerpt I understand where you are coming from! So excited to dive into more chapters and see where you are taking this!