Reviews for Silent Serenade
CairnSF chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Owww, for once Gibbs actions speaks louder than Abby :).
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOVELY description of signing and communication-particularly in ASL-being so much the movement and body language and expressions. Very nice. I like your choice of backstory for Gibbs signing; he *would* be that loyal.
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
love them in a different time, space, continuum in abby's silence. you can see her good heart in this and you can see gibbs drawn in to her... lovely.
emeraldbirch chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
haha Silent serinade is my handle for a poetry website I became a member of back in High school (secondary school) :D I know it's spelled wrong, but I figured creativity counts for something . . especially when you're 13! Loved this story, the lack of audial imagery was very complete even with my ac running in the background. I've actually only read one other story in my life that was written with an absence of stimuli that my sister wrote for a competition. Thank you for writing this.
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
perfect as always :)
Wingstar102 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
*SQUEE!* This is made of WIN. I miss signing. Not much need for it if you're an Army wife. Still I think I'll brush up on it, thanks to you.

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
BellaDonnaButterfly chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I really liked this story, it was so cute and a great read. My two fave characters in a neat storyline. I would love to be able to do ASL, and ok, i'm rambling...great story, keep it up!
The Sway Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AWESOME you should make this more then just a one shot or make this the one shot starter to a much longer then one shot story.
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This story was perfect. I always love to read stories about our beloved couple when the use ASL. It gives such a feeling of intimacy.

Thank you so much for writing this.
arrrgylepirate chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
very cute. Loved how you captured the characters so well!
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love when they sign. Very cute. Well done.
Tragicpoetry1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
**sighs**

I love when they sign. I love their interactions. I absolutely love when you write. YAY.
catgrl chapter 1 . 2/9/2010