Reviews for The Truth Shall Set You Free
hellishrose chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I absolutely loved the story! I loved Gibbs talk with Tony..that seemed very natural to the characters!
BuildingAnEmpire chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Absolutely loved this one-shot! Thank you!
Canada Dakota Faith Haswari chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
"Never share a bed with a coworker," Ducky added.

Palmer looked serious, "unless you're going to… stay up all night reviewing…"

"Twelve Angry Men." Abby smiled as everyone looked at her incredulously.

"I was going to say case files," Palmer returned.

palmers thing is funny lol
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
i love this story :) i have read it like 5 or 6 times now. i keep coming back and reading it. amazing story!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Fifille chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very good )
neokage chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i like...more like real ncis
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love this.

You write really well, and keep all characters believable, and the story feels like it could actually happen that way in the show :)

Amazing, please keep writing. I don't even care what it is, just keep doing what you're doing because it's grand _
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Is it just me or do you think Gibbs is actually telling Tony not to get Ziva pregnant. Tiva all the way.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh man-I LOVE this-I'm still reading while I comment but it's so..you write their characters and the plot truly believable!

And I especially love the flashbacks-I was hoping someone wrote a "during Jetlag" fanfic!

[She shook her head, "sometimes… I forget there is this whole other side to you."] I totally she believe she'd say that!

[One thing she had always appreciated about Tony was his physique.] ) Yeah, me too!

["If I would have trusted my gut…" he used Gibb's expression, "I have always trusted you, Ziva."] AWHHHH!

[Tony placed his hand over hers. He moved a step closer and brought his other hand to her face.] I would had never thought that the premeire of season 7/finale of 6 is what they would talk about-but it does all make sense!

Haha, love the post-sex/present day parts!

[Gibbs opened the door and ushered Tony inside. "Never worked for me," he said, shaking his head.] Haha, cute!
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was awesome! Small sequel of them, say getting married, or something... else? Anyway, totally awesome, love your writing!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
gr8 stry! good taeke on the events of jetlag
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Very, very good. No need to stop reading your own fics, because you have the characters spot on. Enjoyed this one tremendously and am also enjoying the one you're still writing. Keep up the good work.
slurmina chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I love this story...the memories of Paris is so romantic and sweet...very, very good story...
zodiacvamp chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really liked this story and hope u add to it
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Awesome! I could totally believe this as a storyline for them! I really hope there are flashbacks like this later on in the show...we didn't get enough of them in Paris!