Reviews for What I Was Waiting For
arashikageriverflower chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
This is amazing. I love the ending , and I have to sy that you did an excellent job creating emotion in the audience. :)
Write a sequel! :D
SavannahCullen chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was interesting, it really captured the finale from a Zutarian POV while sticking to Canon until towards the end. Well done. :)

3 S
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yah! Happy ending!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
So they are together in the end. Please tell me they didn't go back to Mai and Aang. Very well done story.
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
oh my gosh. you're an amazzing writer! i love your writing style. its awesome!
Eternally hibernating chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hey Lady Asvin,

This was wonderful. Really. I nearly cried when I read the line "the hero had gotten the girl" because I am such a sentimental Zutara fan and OHMYGOSH I JUST LOVE ZUKO SO MUCH.

Anyway, THANK YOU for writing this fic because it was a-maz-ing. I like the quotes and how they're meaningful to your fic, and I enjoyed reading it :)

Douce
butihaventusedmycup chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Is it weird to say that I am now sitting here sobbing my eyes out? I had to at least compose myself enough to begin to type. first thing I have to say is OH MY GOD. because it DID hurt like freaking HELL when we all realized "the story was over and the hero had gotten the girl." it hurt. so much. I cried. no, I sobbed. Because we all KNEW that Katara and Aang were awful together and that she didn't really love him! We all KNEW! (sorry, still sobbing, being overly dramatic) The other day, I made a prediction, that Katara and Aang are probably (meaning as of now) not together, because she just couldn't take it anymore. I feel that this story, this beautiful one-shot depicting a different view of the series finale, is a good representation of what may have, and should have happened. I think what made this even better was that you didn't change what visually happened in the show at all, and that made me as the reader feel like this could have been how it happened. Because I don't think Zuko really loved Mai like she loved him anyway. not the point. the point is i've never cried like this while reading anything in my life (except perhaps when sirius black died in harry potter.) because this is what SHOULD have happened and didn't. or maybe it did. and as corney as it sounds, Zutara is like my home ship. When someone asks me what couples I suppost, Zutara is number one and after that whole series and everything that happened, to see Kataang in the end was definitely a nightmare. as i'm sure you know. sorry this is so long, btw. and u must think im a freak, so i'll stop. but i checked you out because i was reading your sparabeth fic (and idk why i was reading that anyway, because i dont know whether to ship sparabeth or willabeth at the moment...but it was really really good and while i waited for you to update i figured i'd see what other stuff you had. and it was all avatar. so life kind of rocks some times. sorry, rambling.) just, thank you for producing what should have been and was not. or maybe it was. so like author alert, fav story, fav author, definitely. i could keep going. but i'll stop and go compose myself and try and stop freakishly crying. thank you.
xxbaby chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
your ending was much better than the real one. Zutara lives on! haha, :D I liked your story. x]
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This ffic is so damn brilliant! I love a good Zutara!
liaz23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
And then again, after that wrenching betrayal, after hours of tears and why, why? and nursing Aang back to health and feeding the group and traveling and washing and cleaning and training and –

Hi. Zuko here.

lmaoo. i'm sorry but this made me laugh! xDD
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I loved how you put in actual dialogue, but went your own way with the story. You are an excellent writer, definitely keep it up! :D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
amazing. horribly sad. wonderful. i cried (because i'm hormonal this week, i swear i'm not crazy) i'm pissed off at Bryke once again.
Renisca chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Breathtakingly beautiful. Love how you incorporated quotes from the show, especially at the end when comparing the emotionality of the quotes to Katara and Zuko's strained feelings for one another. You're an awesome wordsmith and made me smile and even shiver a little (possibly the equivalent of crying at stories, since I've never done that xD). But really, this is pretty epic. I look forward to seeing more work from you. :)
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOVE IT! Very emotional! Keep writing!