Reviews for The Pepsi Theory
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Cute :)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
["Soulfly," Sakura gestured at the front page, where a band was seemingly trying to rock their hearts out, the vocalist holding on to the microphone as if it was his lifeline and the drummer hitting the drum so hard his hair was flying all over the place, "I didn't know you liked it."] This should be "...as if it were his lifeline..."

Aw, this was adorable! I really liked it! I'm not sure if the Pepsi theory is real or not, but Sakura's the type to bring up something as smart as that. And I'm glad she got Sasuke to come with her. :3 (Sorry I haven't been able to read Bad Behaviour. I want to catch up until I'm at least halfway through Shippuden before I pick up on it so I can have a better feel for the characters. For now, I'll just read your AU one-shots.)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Aw, Sasuke and Sakura are so adorable! I honestly like Pepsi and Coke, but my favorite drink would have to be Dr. Pepper. :)
HeavenlySwirl chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Pretty awesome. Haha. :D
songs chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This was just soooo adorable _
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ah the pepsi theory. Short and sweet. I like it. :)
Katara-Hatake chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I thought it would be slightly funnyat first, but it wasn't.

Does't mean I didn't like it..xx

K-H
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
"We'll make an impeccable pair."

On that very first line alone, you had me. I really loved it!

There was no sense of rushness found in most fanfics. It was cute, fluffy and sweet. Just the right texture of pleasant reading for me. :)

_ cragelique
Hasik24 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
First of all, I have not been a very big fan of AU school fanfics. But I think you were able to pull it off fantastically even though I only have vague ideas of how these fanfics are supposed to work, really. Again, I'm not a big fan :) The Pepsi theory, I almost thought it was a real thing! I love it.

The random events strike me as odd though. Mm, and I think that Sasuke is just a bit OOC :) Well it is difficult to keep him in character since... yeah. I've shipped this ship for 11 years and he's pretty much still the same cold guy. Thanks for the great story and I'm (impatiently) waiting for more! :D SASUSAKU IS FOREVER, ne? :D ))
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
They always will make an impeccable pair :)

I loved your story and I hope you keep writing :D
avatarhike chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Amazing.

I love 'dialogue-based' fics and when its done right, its perfect. Your characterisation of Sasuke and Sakura is on point.

Nothing but love from me!
sasusakufanx chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Really awesome job. I love the way you constructed both Sasuke and Sakura's characters.
MemeLee chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was sweet Did you make the Pepsi theory up?
nocturnalBonsai chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
My god, this was so cute

The way you made me feel that Sasucakes slowly fell fur Sak.

Adorable.

I wish I had a Valentine. But I never had one. Ever.

Maybe I should start talking about pepsi and icecream theories and stuff to people? ;D
Runaway Angel chapter 1 . 11/13/2011