Reviews for Being Sammy Winchester
casammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sammy always was surrounded with comfort, safety and love for which dean always I sacrifice everything in order that his baby this good and happy that is because of it that alone sammy measures everything when it when dean says, for that dean always there is the bad-mannered one and spoilt up to the end to sammy that the kid never saw the side that dean has lost very much for him till now, that already is an adult but it does not matter for dean, for that alone it loves sam to except and happily, god since I love the best big bro of the world
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
You are right, Stacey, sometimes I find myself wondering too whether it was better for Sam to never have known Mary and John as loving parents - and also missing out on all the loving memories - , or if Dean could be considered more lucky in knowing what he lost and feeling the loss all the more for it.

It's fair to say, they both had a very tough childhood, each in their own way - and each with their own issues due to the respective circumstances they had to face.

Great writing
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love it! Poor Dean, he tried his best and I think he did a good job raising Sammy!
wcfan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
You better check your voice mail. Kripke might have called..You know he loves torturing fangirls, that seems to be your specialty too.

Dean feels crappy. Sam feels crappy (Funny seems like I said this not too long ago). And your readers feels crappy.

Seems like more blame Dean's piling up on himself. You know, there was a time I actually thought this stopped. Boy, was I wrong!
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aw! that's so sad!

I kinda wish this woulda been in the show...it's perfect :)

great job :D
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aw hun...this was amazing!

sniff

brilliant work

I just teared so much
RedDragen chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I enjoyed reading this story, I would love to read more
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
lovely
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Aww! I loved it!
lindsch chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
wow .. what a great job you have done, really good!
McLulu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Yep. This one made me cry. The whole part when Dean "Mom said angels were watching over me, when I knew they were'nt watching over you.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was a sad, moving story, but the part that made me chuckle was Dean going out for fiber (!)

Poor Dean.