Reviews for Here comes the candle
Biscuits-n-USUK chapter 2 . 1/15/2019
I'm sobbing... Thanks. But seriously this was beautifully written
Rory-kirkland chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
i am sobbing in my kitchen right now
Allstarall chapter 2 . 6/26/2018
Well. This was depressing. Good job.
Baraayas chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
oh god... OH GODDD
Congratulations m8, you made me cry and I love you for that! What a wonderful fic 3
OliveOil's chapter 2 . 5/31/2017
THIS ISNT A democratic COUNTRY. WE'RE A REPUBLIC.
Okamilover1 chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
Man I'm speechless.
I cried. It was very good keep writing!
Kazucchan chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Ugh. My heart is left bleeding and broken after reading this. It's just... Goodness. I can't even explain in words how great this fanfiction is. Please just receive my kudos and let me enjoy this SWEET SWEET PAIN argh.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2016
Oh Jesus Christ I just
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
AUTHOR CHAN YOU FUCK...BWAHAHAHA...FUCKING..SA...SADIST...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WHYYYYY...WHYYYYYYY...FUCK YOU ALFRED...BWAHAHAHA
Melodramatics aside this is really REALLY good.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
Holy Shit. Normally I'm so much more verbose whilst reviewing a fic. But all I can really say is this: very few fics leave me in tears, absolutely speachless. But this... This amazing escapade, this writing piece with miscellaneous feelings, tear jerker, heart breaker, breath taker... This was one of those few pieces with the ability to make me simply say wow whilst a single tear runs down my cheek. Please, continue to write.
Yukito Uchiha chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
My God... This... this... I'm speechless. All I can say it that this fic is one of the best fics of Hetalia! Everything about it is just marvellous
Dangara2610 chapter 2 . 10/23/2015
Hi there, whoah... this fic is really interesting and very good adapted... that detail with the song of the bells... I made me think about the book "1984", when all the englishspeakers countries started to become one Empire... (or I thought soo), I wonder how this fic is going to continue, you stopped in a touching scene with Arthur and a bit curious reminding chapter of Alfred, you're doing a great work you know?

Greetings, God may bless you nvn
Binnyford212 chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
well...now I'm sad..but anyway i love this story!
Blaze chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
Chip, chop, chip, chop, the last man's dead.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
My heart just crushed. My poor babies!