Reviews for The Gift
tanseynz chapter 1 . 6/24
I so love gentle Spock, and never more than when he is caring for his captain. Amanda was fortunate indeed to see a portion of it.
pandorablueskies chapter 1 . 4/15
Neat story. I loved Amanda's reactions as she watched Spock with Kirk. thanks for such a good read!
KaraStorm chapter 1 . 4/15
That was sweet.
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 3/16
This was such a wonderful scene. I loved this episode and to see it expanded was wonderful.
Wonderful glimpses into friendship. Thanks for not writing slash.
Irene34 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
So sweet, thanks
summerartist chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I know you probably get a lot of reviews, but I just want to say this piece is refreshingly unique. (And in-character, as most of your fics. are) I recoiled when Amanda slapped Spock in that scene too. I'm happy an apology was in order here. I'm also glad that we got an insight as to the emotions behind her marriage and her longing to see Spock's more tender side to his character. It was clever to have a not-so-neutral party observe the scene between her son and the captain. It makes me long for more fic. where Amanda watches. This is quite a lovely fic.
keembur chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
awesome story so cute
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Beautiful.
c-wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Thanks to Saphura's unofficial rules stories, and Boodragon01's Security chief stories, I'm catching up to yours out of Booddragon01's favorite stories.

Gotta admit.. While fanfiction can't be considered canon, this is still increasing my enjoyment of the original series. At least some of this could be considered Kirk's canon personality traits if someone stared at it the right way.
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Jim is a cheeky rascal. This doesn't surprise much. Amanda, however, doesn't lack astuteness neither. It is very funny and entertaining to watch both of them collude to frame their innocent favourite Vulcan. As I may say: Spock, you performed abdominately ;)
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
d'awww. I love Spock's mother in nearly all portrayals of her.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I found this story to be deeply touching.
ValKriston chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm so glad that I found this story (while I was originally searching for something else), this was so enjoyable to read! Thank you so very much!
cilepe chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awwww. Wonderful little snippet. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »