Reviews for Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
Angel1876 chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Love, love love this story. I have since the first post. Thank you so much for writing, you're an amazing auther. This is, imo, the absolute best Adrain/Franziska story out there. Thank you for sticking through it to the end. This was simply a fantastic read.
Retku chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Thanks for making this! It was so much fun to read their little story. :3 Franziska and Adrian are the Best and so are you for making this awesome fanfic!
Artemis Noir chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Congratulations for finishing! It was a great story and finished just perfectly. Thanks a lot for not giving up on it!
Flandy chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
It's been over a year since I've looked at this Fic but its good to see you finally finished. I actually haven't read the latest update yet but I'll get to that after I reread the fic since I've forgotten 95% of it. Hope you start writing other Ace Attorney Fics that hopefully grow to be just as long as this one.
Rain54 chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
That was one awkward morning after scene, but it's kinda sweet that Adrian was worrying about Franziska. Its funny how
Franziska was getting all paranoid when Gavin was around, it'so obvious why she'd been in a good mood. By the way, hooray for finishing the story ;)
Crazy Amazing chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
WE LOVE YOU TOO :)
Miss Peachy chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Damn girl! It's been a hot minute since I've been on FF! I'm glad you finished up because it was a great story! Good luck on future endeavors, and if you have another website where you write more fanfiction or your own fiction, I will gladly follow you!

Tata!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
oh wow! i'm so happy you finished this, no longer how long it took! seeing the relationship between these two grow to this point was a wonderful journey, and i'm glad to see a happy ending for them. thank you so much for not giving up!
vampirecheetah chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Perfection 3 I'm also amazed this has been going on for 3 years. So glad that we can read these two getting together, if only in fanfiction 3 Thanks for the awesome read
phantomprincess14 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
I have only read this story about a month and I have to say that I love it. This is by far the best Fanfiction that I have ever read. I would like to thank you for writing this beautiful story.
Rain54 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Franziska fumbling for words and then Adrian saying those three-words to her was utterly adorable!
Also : "It was the right decision for both of us...It isn't just about me any more, Adrian " This was the perfect thing for Franziska to say, love it.
And of course, the long awaited first night :) i really didn't expect this to happen at the end! But being apart with uncertainties for two weeks sounds like good enough reason.
Love the way you wrote Adrian's thoughts. Those italics are put to amazingly good use.
Arghhh two more chapters left...
Rain54 chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
This is truly domestic bliss, love the pancake & snow scene!
All's well till that frickin' Ash showed up.. he was downright annoying and offensive (I assume he was your original character). His responses as a homophobic were realistic and were difficult to stomach, but because of it he brought depth & realism to this story.
Franziska getting all protective towards Adrian was really sweet. I like that, on the other hand, time and time again Adrian showed her maturity and guided Franziska about the challenges of being a same sex couple. I was irritated with Lotta earlier but after reading this chapter I *hate* her just a bit more lol.

I haven't played the more recent AA games, so my impression of Gavin was based on his bio. However, I can imagine if he were to meet Franziska this was how their conversation would turn out. Argh! three more chapters left...
Rain54 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
Finally, a domestic bliss in Von Karma's residence ;) I'm thoroughly enjoying this chapter.
Fran & Adrian's relationship felt organic, and good job on writing the scene where Franziska admit her insecurities in front of Adrian. Without the right pacing and events, her confession can feel a bit shallow, and yet you managed to get it just right. Adrian picking up all sorts of innuendo from Franziska was hilarious and one of my favorite part in this chapter!
I was hoping to see them consummate their relationship until I read your author note. Even if the scene wasn't there, the story is captivating enough as it is.
Again, can't get enough of this series. It's a bit sad knowing there's only four chapters left to read. Hope one day you'll finish this story!
Rain54 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Hello there, I recently stumbled upon this story when searching for FranAdrian fics. Totally addicted to it! Have to force myself to stop reading or otherwise I'm not going to get anything done..
Your characterizations are spot on. Franziska, especially, is written perfectly ;)
The addition of Gumshoe, Miles & Phoenix makes it feel like I'm playing one of Ace Attorney's episode.

Love the pacing and the way you explore both women's feelings and worries on each chapter.
The last murder case is very interesting and a good setup for Franziska to start thinking about her relationship with Adrian. This particular chapter is one of my favorites so far (talk about throwing spanner in the works!). Really, really love this story and I'll drop by again later!
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
LOL :D They're so cute! Kinda sad that it's ending but it's ok. They deserve a good ending. :)

I was surprised that Franziska didn't know how to use a camera. XD I would love to see their pictures... must be super duper cute.