Reviews for Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows
YuriAllDahWay chapter 20 . 6/10
Definitely one of my favorite stories on this sight. It's obvious you put a lot of thought into this story, and each of the characters were fleshed out beautifully.

Hope you can make more soon. c:
The Quiet Place chapter 5 . 4/9
I know exactly which adaptation of Jane Eyre you mean and she really does have duck lips! Haha. It's one of my fave ones apart from the BBC Timothy Dalton version. But never mind that, I love this fic, one of my long-time favourites, and am enjoying a re-read.
aceredshirt13 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Wow, this story is really good! I wasn't a huge shipper of this pairing before now, but after finishing this story, I just might add it to my list of ships! (Particularly since this is the only Franziska pairing that I can ever see happening.)
Lita Snow chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Cute! I loved the story, it was well written and the characters sounded like themselves. I especially enjoyed the epilogue where you wrote paragraphs for characters that had shown up in the course of the story. The style mimicking the games really made my day _
FannyBrice chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
This story is awesome!
The trial was great and really similar to the game :-)!
I wish write a long review to so fantastic story, but my english sucks :(
So, i'll keep reading! Thank you!
Angel1876 chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Love, love love this story. I have since the first post. Thank you so much for writing, you're an amazing auther. This is, imo, the absolute best Adrain/Franziska story out there. Thank you for sticking through it to the end. This was simply a fantastic read.
Retku chapter 20 . 10/29/2013
Thanks for making this! It was so much fun to read their little story. :3 Franziska and Adrian are the Best and so are you for making this awesome fanfic!
Artemis Noir chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Congratulations for finishing! It was a great story and finished just perfectly. Thanks a lot for not giving up on it!
Super Attorney chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
It's been over a year since I've looked at this Fic but its good to see you finally finished. I actually haven't read the latest update yet but I'll get to that after I reread the fic since I've forgotten 95% of it. Hope you start writing other Ace Attorney Fics that hopefully grow to be just as long as this one.
Rain54 chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
That was one awkward morning after scene, but it's kinda sweet that Adrian was worrying about Franziska. Its funny how
Franziska was getting all paranoid when Gavin was around, it'so obvious why she'd been in a good mood. By the way, hooray for finishing the story ;)
Crazy Amazing chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
WE LOVE YOU TOO :)
Dollianna chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Damn girl! It's been a hot minute since I've been on FF! I'm glad you finished up because it was a great story! Good luck on future endeavors, and if you have another website where you write more fanfiction or your own fiction, I will gladly follow you!

Tata!
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
oh wow! i'm so happy you finished this, no longer how long it took! seeing the relationship between these two grow to this point was a wonderful journey, and i'm glad to see a happy ending for them. thank you so much for not giving up!
vampirecheetah chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Perfection 3 I'm also amazed this has been going on for 3 years. So glad that we can read these two getting together, if only in fanfiction 3 Thanks for the awesome read
phantomprincess14 chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
I have only read this story about a month and I have to say that I love it. This is by far the best Fanfiction that I have ever read. I would like to thank you for writing this beautiful story.