Reviews for Two Weeks Notice
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Garcia really has a tough job, she knows everything, but there is so little she can do to save her friends from danger.
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow, this is awesome. I want more!:)
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Thank you for this really touching look into Garcia's perspective. I can understand how it is so hard to be so far away from her team and know that something bad is happening but not being able to do almost anything about it. You really captured the emotions.
d0lli chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
You really nailed Garcia, and the dynamics of the team I think. Very poignant and sweet.

It's kind of rare to find CM fics that aren't OC related or slash, so thank you for writing such a well done team fic!
HofYecats chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Damn, this is going into my favourites.
Hippielover459 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was very good. I loved it, good job nailing Garcia's personality down!
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was great! Penelope's thoughts were written really well!
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
great story
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Excellent writing.
Angela chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Nice. I don't think there are many stories dealing with the job from Garcia's perspective. I liked picking up on which case was which. Also the touch of her erasing the phone call in 100.
lilacfumes chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
If you continue the way you're going, I can tell that this will be one of those stories that people will look back on and read again. Since Penelope is the comic relief, her true emotions aren't really conveyed and I think you portray them well.

Please start as you mean to go on :)
emzypemzy chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
That was a really great look into Garcia's thoughts, loved it!
Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Pen's thoughts are reflected nicely in this one-shot. It was well-written.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that was a wonderful look into Penelopes thoughts loved it hon really good thanks for sharing