Reviews for The Nightingale Journals
hrrhoyt chapter 41 . 6/26
I absolutely loved this story! I enjoyed the in depth descriptions you had as well as the fluff and romance. There's a lot more I could say, but it all boils down to I really liked it and I'm sure I will be rereading it again several times in the future.
Cullen Cousin chapter 41 . 6/13
Great story, enjoyed reading it!
kini113 chapter 27 . 4/2
You have done such an amazing job of capturing the trials of an ER/ ICU nurse although softened for general consumption. The sexy times are fiction but that just gives the reader a break from the harsh reality. Fantastic job!
kini113 chapter 3 . 4/1
It's been more than 15 years since I've worked in a hospital setting and there are still nights I can hear the alarms in my dreams. Great story :)
Lafemmevegeta chapter 41 . 2/24
This was such a great story. The bond that Edward shared with Bella and the individual bond shared with his parents were all unique and beautiful. Wonderful characters and great story , thank you!
robertsbella2 chapter 41 . 2/23
Loved it, all of it, great story.
Greysteel96 chapter 36 . 8/20/2018
I love this book. It’s my favorite to read. It also saved my life. I was just admitted to the hospital with a viral meningitis. They way you described how Bella felt made me realize something was wrong with me. Thank you for begging such an amazing writer!
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 5 . 8/19/2018
THE RAM QUOTE UGHHHHHH YES
divyvicki chapter 38 . 4/4/2018
I wishuhad developed the plot a little more between their marriage and her writing the book. Did she go back to work? How did their friends react? What precipitated her desire to publish the journals.
divyvicki chapter 37 . 4/4/2018
Glad they decided to get married at the Castle.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 3/28/2018
Great proposal!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 3/28/2018
Somehow I think he’s going to propose while they are in England!
divyvicki chapter 33 . 3/19/2018
Wonderful to see her improving!
divyvicki chapter 32 . 3/19/2018
So glad the child is going to make it!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 3/19/2018
Wow, I’m amazed u were able to get in. Sex scene with one of the characters in ICU and incubated! Impressive.
3,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »