Reviews for The Nightingale Journals
divyvicki chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Love reading her blog entries!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
Being retired as a nurse after 38 years. I find ur descriptions of events fabulous. Great job on this chapter!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
This was recommended dead by Rk4ever. Loved the first chapter. Can’t wait to read more!
Karen chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Kimpy,,, not sure if you still read reviews on this wonderful little story, but I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying reading this again. I haven't read it in years and was just thinking about it. Love these two characters and Docward is just my favorite. Not enough of him in the fandom now days. I still read fanfic but not like I did in its glory days. Hope life is well for you and thank you for this truly crack me up, sweet, sexy story.
twirob chapter 41 . 10/17/2017
thanks so much for sharing this AMAZINGLY AWESOME! story plus o/t with us ;D
Lillywhite1 chapter 41 . 8/25/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
This has been one of my favorite Bella and Edwards! Thanks for sharing with us!
yu chapter 33 . 8/7/2017
yuyyyyyuuuyuuuuyu
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 5/12/2017
I love your Bella and of course I can't wait for the Doctor/Nurse sexing to begin!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
You are amazing! I will definitely rec this Fic on Twitter! I love the thing between Dr. Cullen and Nurse Bella. They are both top-of-line professionals but their mutual respect adds to their sexual desire! I love this Fic!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
Great so far! When these two finally get together, there will be explosions!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I think I'm going to like this one!
Payton79 chapter 41 . 3/13/2017
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It was funny as hell, but at the same time, deep enough to be considered drama. You walked a fine line there and the result is great. I'm really sad it's over.
MsLiss chapter 21 . 12/27/2016