Reviews for The Nightingale Journals
Lanigra25 chapter 41 . 10/23/2016
This was great! Love how we got to be a part of the pregnancy and birth of Libby. A lot of fics I have read just skip ten yrs! It was refreshing
Guest chapter 41 . 10/2/2016
Love It! Great Story! :p
EVK70 chapter 41 . 9/13/2016
Love it :)
ladymagna1100 chapter 41 . 7/4/2016
I loved this story. I can't believe I'm only now reading it. This was wonderful!
boopgirl chapter 41 . 6/22/2016
Loved it.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
ur stories are interesting but d sex scene is too much
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 41 . 5/13/2016
This is a comfort story I like re-reading. Please never take it away if you ever decide to start publishing your magic. READ YOU SOON
Seba nefer chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Thank you for this very good story. You made me remember the time when I was a nurse. All the emotions, professional gestures, joys, fears... were there?
Thank your for this great reading, and please excuse me if I made some mistakes in English.
sury.h chapter 41 . 3/31/2016
Such a beautiful story! Really loved it! Thanks for sharing...
NarciCC chapter 41 . 3/31/2016
I loved the story from the moment I started reading and couldn't put it down. I loved their banter and sexytime, but most of all I loved Edward with his daughter, so adorable. Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us. ;-) Narcy
gingerhat chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
I sure do miss this story - I would love to read a compilation (that would probably be difficult to avoid HIPAA laws) of cases and procedures/happenings in the units like the PICU. I can see how that work is rewarding and absorbing from shift to shift. The satisfaction that comes from knowing your craft and having things run like a well-oiled machine is just incredible.
Thanks for this - it's been such a gift to learn and enjoy. Appreciate all your hard work.
gingerhat chapter 36 . 3/3/2016
Every time you mention 'The Princess Bride' I giggle madly. Love that movie. It's perfect for these two. I'm having such a good time with this story - surely going to hate to see it end.
gingerhat chapter 17 . 3/2/2016
Have to say - people who claim children don't feel pain as acutely as adults should be examined to see if they have any neurological problems. There is most definitely a problem with their memory. Or they were never a child. Always possible with that attitude. I'm firmly of the opinion that they were planted here by an alien race, or perhaps Satan, just to screw with us and observe various forms of torture.
This was a fascinating chapter - so was the previous. Medicine (the field) has always fascinated me due to the complexity and interactions. Affect one thing and you effect ten others. Cascades occur from one action while another can bring some systems to a screeching halt from something that seems so insignificant. Physical behaviors can indicate problems and psychological ones can fool the best expert. It's a never-ending learning process that, I believe, either keeps you enamored or frustrates you to the point you don't want to know anymore.
The physical addiction to the painkillers was very interesting. So often, as a 'layperson', you tend to think that some pain just cancels out all the other effects the medication would normally have and it just doesn't work that way. I'm sure there's a difference between acute pain that is temporary and a longer-lasting need for pain management as well.
I did amuse an ER doctor a while back. I had a kidney stone and it evidently was blocking something. Went to the ER in full-on writhing pain and the doctor was explaining to my husband and I that she was going to give me morphine to bring the pain under control. I managed to grit out something about finally being able to see what all the fuss was about - I'd never had morphine. She walked in later as I was waving my arms around (jokingly) saying what a disappointment it all was. No effect other than the cessation of pain. Looking back? That's a freaking miracle drug and I pray they give me that 'no effect' medicine again in the event of a kidney stone. :D
serioustwilightf chapter 41 . 2/13/2016
It's very cool to have detailed medical story and the England section was nice too
lillianolivia.white chapter 39 . 1/31/2016
This is one hell of a story. I've been unable to put it down. It's amazing.
3,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »