Reviews for Swingers
ZERO chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
No chapter 3?
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
*snort*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - *crack* OW! HA- ow, it hurts to laugh now that I broke a rib.
mllhild chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Lutecia darkened a bit and looked down. "S-something like that, I think... oh well..."(Damm I won't be able to lay Vivio)

Don't worry, nobody is going to be against incest after all this.

Uno's entrance was hilarious. And the phrase "That's what I said last night, too." shows that maybe Ginga will substitute her clone mother.
SFace chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
Cinque blinked, her head in her new momma's lap as her hair was stroked tenderly, wondering what the issue was. "Go dad?"

Uno smiled brilliantly. "That's what I said last night, too."

These 2 lines are just so hilariously wrong.

Great fic, need more.
FluxBlade chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Well, I have this story to be very hilarious, while I never would expect to see this in canon, it was definitely worth a read.

I had to laugh at his daughters' reactions, especially when finding out about Uno. Cinque's was the best though with her whole, go Dad!

Though my favorite line had to have been Subaru's "stupid father doesn't breed; stupid father pollinates."

Thanks for the humorous story.
vernaides chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
This is Absolutely Hilarious. Cinque's "Go Dad?" was twice an exclamation point to all the madness that just transpired. :D

Let's just hope it's not another Jail Scaglietti inside Uno's womb. _
F91 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Haha! Nice to see Uno added to the mix :D Can't help but think I'm responsible for that particular addition " And now the Numbers are going to have a new nephew/brother. Oh how complicated!

Hilarious stuff.
ZeroXSEED chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
HOLY SHIT! THAT'S NEW!

I cannot stop laugh everytime I read some Nanoha fanfic, and ended up in this story!

GO! DAD!
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Classic line from the series of Ranma fanfics by Lady Tesser and Jack Staik. I wonder if they posted any further chapters in the last six or so years? Awesome stories.

"Genya bunch" - awesome.

Tiana is only related if she marries Subaru rather than Vice. Or maybe Signum will nail Vice.

The issue of Yuuno and how he might be related to the extended family is also not once addressed during the fic. For that matter, it is also left assumed that Fate and Nanoha are a couple.
Kirino chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Utterly hilarious, that's what this is. :D
Aoishiro chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
LOL. Genya pollinates. Epic story. :D. Write more D:
F91 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hm, the cyborgs, Signum, Vita, Hayate, Fate, Chrono, and Lutecia are now siblings, making them Vivio's aunts/uncle and Genya, Megane and Shamal are her grandparents. Amy and Nanoha (I'm assuming she's there as Fate's significant other) are just in-laws. I don't think Zafira and Arf's relation changes any.

Anyways, this fic was hilarious! I don't know why Shamal is there, but hey, it works XD Great job!
Obssesed Nuker chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
“That's the way they became the Genya Bunch~!”

That line made my day...

Hm... I think Lutecia would wind-up as a cousin under this arrangement.

Wouldn't Zafira and Arf count as 'Family Pets'?

:gets torn to shreds by Familiar-rights activists: