Reviews for Legacy of the Uzumaki
inuyasha16451 chapter 17 . 1/18
Omg. I just love this story. I hope you come back and continue or if someone does it for you. It was amazing. Please let us know if someone adopts it or you come back to writing.
Woo Eishi chapter 4 . 1/10
I kinda understand what your trying to say, So sarutobi trains naruto to be stronger for the village but not in a case like danzo who wants naruto to be an emotionless weapon for the village. He will also help naruto's character development which soons the harem will fall in kove with?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/27/2017
you did well young padawan
skyeza chapter 17 . 10/22/2017
Brilliant story, loved it. Has anyone adopted it?
Ummm chapter 8 . 7/29/2017
Can you keep this up, even if someone does decide to adopt it? Cuz like holy fuck, this chapter!
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 4/26/2017
You do know you can attach a microphone to your computer and speak into and it will type for you, right? There might be some extra program to download but most of the time it's already on your computer,
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 4/26/2017
Docile? or is that an entirely new word that I do not know?
amenoshimai1 chapter 17 . 4/2/2017
It's OK, kind of depressing, but okay nonetheless
Titanfur1992 chapter 17 . 1/19/2017
You could use the dragon speaking program to do the typing for u.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
Sadly I understand my mom has the same promblem to
NoaTheYaoiVampire chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
I read all your naruto stories and now that i have found out about your arthritis'. I just want you to know that i love your stories, I'm proud that you graduated college and that things are gojng well since your last update. Dont lose hope and get better. I might not have arthritis but my aunt and grandma do and even though it hurts. Try to mosturize and protect your skin because if the skin is damaged it'll make the arthritis worse. I'll always R&R your stories... Even if it takes years thats just how loyal i am.
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
I'm not angry. I mean, I'm a bit sad beacause I really liked your story, but I'm happy I've had the opportunity of reading such a great story. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
I'm really sorry to hear that. You have a great story here! Wish you all the best!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Lol that name he came up with for his new form is very ironic isn't it? I wouldn't really think of Naruto as Docile, but gold child, suits him seeing as his hair is the yellowest of blondes, like the sun, or like gold, and he's still a child. So it suits him.
Niki chapter 12 . 7/19/2016