Reviews for Legacy of the Uzumaki
Ummm chapter 8 . 7/29
Can you keep this up, even if someone does decide to adopt it? Cuz like holy fuck, this chapter!
emmalilly21 chapter 17 . 4/26
You do know you can attach a microphone to your computer and speak into and it will type for you, right? There might be some extra program to download but most of the time it's already on your computer,
emmalilly21 chapter 5 . 4/26
Docile? or is that an entirely new word that I do not know?
amenoshimai1 chapter 17 . 4/2
It's OK, kind of depressing, but okay nonetheless
Titanfur1992 chapter 17 . 1/19
You could use the dragon speaking program to do the typing for u.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/23/2016
Sadly I understand my mom has the same promblem to
NoaTheYaoiVampire chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
I read all your naruto stories and now that i have found out about your arthritis'. I just want you to know that i love your stories, I'm proud that you graduated college and that things are gojng well since your last update. Dont lose hope and get better. I might not have arthritis but my aunt and grandma do and even though it hurts. Try to mosturize and protect your skin because if the skin is damaged it'll make the arthritis worse. I'll always R&R your stories... Even if it takes years thats just how loyal i am.
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
I'm not angry. I mean, I'm a bit sad beacause I really liked your story, but I'm happy I've had the opportunity of reading such a great story. Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2016
I'm really sorry to hear that. You have a great story here! Wish you all the best!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Lol that name he came up with for his new form is very ironic isn't it? I wouldn't really think of Naruto as Docile, but gold child, suits him seeing as his hair is the yellowest of blondes, like the sun, or like gold, and he's still a child. So it suits him.
Niki chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Kudos
Skullix chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
You do know that you could have just started typing 1 hour worth of writing and jog down ideas whenever you could then put the ideas in a mini story to write for the next chapter, right?
1sunfun chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
Sad, that you cant continue anymore, but I understand it.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
Good Story, but I think it should be Baki acting as ambassador and not Ibiki
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2016
with Naruto took out his new slven gril sakra frome boy cales out he then took out the others in his sodebarts cawn out and rock lee out as will then he get tenten Ion to be inhis heme as some from the cloud sand and wave too arfe he took out all but one hot olde woman Naruto mand his new rignh hand go to between both mindy and worrior gril