Reviews for Legacy of the Uzumaki
NoaTheYaoiVampire chapter 17 . 11/29
I read all your naruto stories and now that i have found out about your arthritis'. I just want you to know that i love your stories, I'm proud that you graduated college and that things are gojng well since your last update. Dont lose hope and get better. I might not have arthritis but my aunt and grandma do and even though it hurts. Try to mosturize and protect your skin because if the skin is damaged it'll make the arthritis worse. I'll always R&R your stories... Even if it takes years thats just how loyal i am.
Akira D. Ryusuke chapter 17 . 10/20
I'm not angry. I mean, I'm a bit sad beacause I really liked your story, but I'm happy I've had the opportunity of reading such a great story. Thank you very much!
I'm really sorry to hear that. You have a great story here! Wish you all the best!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 8/23
Lol that name he came up with for his new form is very ironic isn't it? I wouldn't really think of Naruto as Docile, but gold child, suits him seeing as his hair is the yellowest of blondes, like the sun, or like gold, and he's still a child. So it suits him.
Niki chapter 12 . 7/19
Kudos
Sakurano Umaki chapter 17 . 7/11
You do know that you could have just started typing 1 hour worth of writing and jog down ideas whenever you could then put the ideas in a mini story to write for the next chapter, right?
1sunfun chapter 17 . 6/26
Sad, that you cant continue anymore, but I understand it.
1sunfun chapter 10 . 6/26
Good Story, but I think it should be Baki acting as ambassador and not Ibiki
with Naruto took out his new slven gril sakra frome boy cales out he then took out the others in his sodebarts cawn out and rock lee out as will then he get tenten Ion to be inhis heme as some from the cloud sand and wave too arfe he took out all but one hot olde woman Naruto mand his new rignh hand go to between both mindy and worrior gril
TheGhostOfYaoi chapter 8 . 4/30
I think this is great even if its not finished
fairyninja73 chapter 17 . 1/15
Well damn... It was getting good...
But I understand and thank you for letting us know y...
I hope u get better and thank you for an awesome story...
Um... Well if u could answer one question... Which did sasuke choose? Reprogramming or talk abt his feelings?
Again thank you for ur story :)
KinZoku591 chapter 17 . 1/5
Don't feel bad about having to stop, you have perfectly good reasons and I my self wish you good luck an a pleasured life.
Naydra chapter 17 . 1/2
Ouch. My mom suffers from fibromyalgia. If you have the money, you could always get that Dragon thing. I can't remember the name of it, but it's this computer program that comes with a headset that you speak into and it types for you. Even if you just lost interest in writing, I still hope you feel better. And don't let any of the assholes on here get you down about not continuing your stories.
ObsidianGoddess chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Please keep them up on your site I love this story even if it won't be updated
Zayabel Draga chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
ah I'm glad you at least told us! I was worried you had died or something. I highly doubt that if someone adopts this it's going to be as good, but please let us know if someone does. Hope you get better