Reviews for HAPPY FAMILY: MISSING SCENES
sell chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
É verdade...No inicio Bobby 'maltratou' um pouco me lembro da primeira cena dela num local do crime,Bobby simplesmente não deu atenção a ela e Bishop ficou com a frase pela metade...e muitos outros deslizes ao longo dos episódios deixavam claro o descontentamento de Goren. Mas ele é do bem e tenho certeza essas reações eram quase inconscientes da parte dele.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
very interesting! i liked reading bishop's take on bobby. also enjoyed her views on alex, especially the one where alex finished second or third in every contest and congratulated the winner. it shows the range of talent alex has that she would be near the top in every contest. also interesting how bishop learned to withdraw from the brass and gradually realized some of her shortcomings. that's the first step to remedying them. i like when you go back and look at the earlier eps and do missing scenes from classic bobby and alex days. i enjoy reliving those times.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
wow amazing job i loved it Goren is defintly not easy to work with and I love that eames knew instently what was going on and it is true Eames is not someone I can see you being mad at or disliking
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Always nice to see an outsider's sympathetic view of Goren.
BASRIC chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
A very nice start. Look forward to next chapter.