Reviews for All We Can Hope…
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
WHY ARE YOU SO AMAZING?That last line was perfect.
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awww. I loved this! And the end was so sweet... I'm glad you wrote this and I'm extremely glad that there's good Cam. I was beginning to worry that I had missed the ship. (Hehe. Pun. Sorta.) I really liked this though. Thanks for writing it!

Ellie
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Aww, nice :3
Blazingstar of ThunderClan chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Brilliant. :) I really liked it.
Infinii chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
For some reason, I never remember to review your stories. This one was really good. Cute. ]
Cain chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Loved, loved, loved this! The ending line especially. I also liked how Spencer seemed to know what was going on right away too. If I ever favorited stories, this would be one of them.
Shhh-Its-An-Alias chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
stunningly breathtaking. I feel unworthy to even comment.
KitVkat chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Beautiful! That was fantastic! just wonderful!
Echokid14 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Good fic cute and touching.
Averted Aesop chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I loved it, but it feels very much incomplete. It deserves more chapters than one.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Very nice story. )
MoonlightDreams71195 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
i like your stories, they are totally book material let me know if u ever make a book i'd read it.-shattered
berta-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
wow amazing one-shot. i just watched that episode that it was based on today and this story really plays on to it with amazing precision. LOVED IT! great writing -.
SweetArrogance chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Normally I find Cam stories a bit weird but this was brilliant. Excellent plot line, and beautifully written. You know, when you think about it Sam is the closest thing Carly has to a relationship. Sam and Freddie have this passion, even if its just blind anger, but whatever relationships Carly has been in through the series was merely a fling.

The whole thing was bittersweet. I felt bad for Carly, and I felt bad for Sam, not so much for Freddie because he's still chasing after Carly like a puppy dog with no direction and probably mistakes attraction with love.

But the passion you inserted into Carly's POV was brilliant, and the ending just tied everything together.

Perfect last line.
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
man this is what a sheltered life gets you lol. great chapter. I hope this is the first of many ;)