Reviews for For the Benefit of Mr Kite
Wolfworrier911 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I luv ur story! It's such an awesome idea! Please don't leave this! Update soon please please please! :3 I'm begging you
bitterchoco chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
This story definitely has so much potential. I love the plane memories between Edward and Jacob, it actually gives some depth about their relationship instead just simple imprinted going on between them- in which is quite rare in fanfic. Also I like the shifting of subtle-courting-Edward in chapter1 to more affectionate-Edward in chapter 2, I'm guessing that he was trying to comfort Jacob...that or he was being a horny opportunist~

I'm very intrigue of what will happen in the next chapter, I hope you'll update soon
nise7465 chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
OMFG! I never in a million years thought of Jake imprinting on Edward. First I laughed then I couldn't stop reading. More please?

I'm sorry it took so long to review. RL sux butt and I've not had a chance to read.

I'll be watching for more.

I loved the memory of Jake and the plane. It was sweet. And poor Jake, can't phase or the pack will figure out his dirty little secret. I wonder what the penalty is for a wolf to imprint on a vamp. Hrm. Time will tell, I suppose.

Loved it. Thanks!
Kooksmagoogles chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
hey sorry i forgot to review last chapter:(

I was on my way out and I just had enough time to put ya on Alert before I had to go.

The story line sounds really interesting and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I also wonder how long Jake can resist the unwavering devotion that is Edward.

More importantly, how long will he be able to hold on to his precious virginity?;P

Just kidding haha

but I really can't wait to find out what happens next in this story!

Update soon please!
TheGodMachine chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Haha, its funny that you sent me that message because I had been planning on commenting :). I love that you introduced that Edward and Jacob new each other when Jacob was just a child. A year ago I had contemplated writing a fanfic along those lines, but I never got passed the first page. I do believe this is the first story that even introduced that concept that I've read.

I found it sorta odd/fast that Edward was suddenly so open with his feelings in this second chapter as opposed to his suggestive albeit more subdued behavior in the first chapter, but I guess he felt more okay to be touchy-feely with Jacob if he was drugged up.

They are adorable together and their bantering had me chuckling so I'm super excited to see what you come up with next because I have been checking my favorites list a bit to see if you updated. So can't wait to see what you write next.
Rivenmist chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I like the plot of this story. This is probably the first Twilight story I've read since the movie came out, lol.

And it's not sappy either. That and it's well written.

That makes me happy. Keep it up.
rockyBubbles chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
aw! What's gonna happen!
freakyfruit chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
This is a nice story. I dont remember ever reading one like it before so keep on writing.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Thanks for the update; I can't wait for more!
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
so in the begining are Bella and Edward dateing? she mentioned them getting married.
rockyBubbles chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hey! great story! I loved how you made the creepy guy rub Jacob the wrong way. I would like it even more if you could describe his character a little more throughout the story. Also I couldn't quite understand what was going on in the end of this chapter. i'm just confused. But other than that I loved the idea!

I'm good at editing but that's about it...so if push comes to shove I could always edit for you. ,

Bubbles
04netgurl chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
This is a really good story. Its very orginal as well. I am looking forward to more.
nise7465 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Jo,

Look forward to following this as you develope it. I like the first chapter. Good work.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wonderul start on this story; the Hunter part is a nice touch!