Reviews for See the Whole Board
Loved it!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Loving it! Great fic !
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was very good, very intelligent. I've always loved the connection people make between life and a simple chess game. It gives an aura of wisdom, a deep wisdom, of how to live life I guess.
The Ravenclawed Demigod chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story- how Mr. Granger is exactly the same way I imagined a father would be. In fact, I have a feeling that Ron would act exactly the same way if Rose brought Scorpius to dinner one day.
Great work!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
quillsand chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
So many Romione feels! I really love how you provided background information and exposition before the actual meeting took place. It made me it as it's own story rather than just a piece of the bigger picture. I love your portrayal of Hermione's dad, he seems very down to earth and overprotective, like most dad's are about their daughters. I love Ron's anxiety in the beginning, because he wanted to make a good impression. And I love how you included the issue of Ron (or lack of him) in Hermione's letters, because a lot of fics miss that, but I'm sure there would already be some tension between Ron and the Grangers (or at least Mr Granger) because of it. Basically, I love a lot of things about this fic :)
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
You do this relationship wonderfully. Ron and Hermione are so blessed to be respected in your writing :)
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
alleaf chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I think I just became a true Ron/Hermione shipper.
Auna chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I absolutely LOVED this. Wonderful job, and you did wonderfully staying withing character, and emulating what I love about each.
kabuki-quill chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I want to congratulate you on writing one of the best H/R fics I've ever read, and let me assure you it was a pleasure.
Well written and the characters remained true to canon in my op
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 8/4/2013