Reviews for See the Whole Board
That was brilliant. I loved it so much
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 6/27
Love this story so much! I've got to say, I love the way that Hermione's father judges character by teeth, but is skeptical because of magic. It adds a great touch to the story and to his character. Good job! Ron's little speech was also amazing and practically sums up Ron and Hermione's relationship. I love it. Keep up the good work!
I Wish I Could Go To Hogwarts chapter 1 . 6/26
The chess was a bit cringe-worthy, but otherwise, it was a really good gam- sorry, fanfic.
blahblahblahwatermellon chapter 1 . 5/19
That was very good and I have immensely enjoyed it!
q.thews chapter 1 . 4/19
Good story, plausible too.
Thank you for sharing.
ILiedAboutMyAge chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I love Hermione's parents in this :)
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Great story. Thank you.
Annie858 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Loved it!
Daziy is SoniQ chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Loving it! Great fic !
ImperfectSystem chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was very good, very intelligent. I've always loved the connection people make between life and a simple chess game. It gives an aura of wisdom, a deep wisdom, of how to live life I guess.
The Ravenclawed Demigod chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story- how Mr. Granger is exactly the same way I imagined a father would be. In fact, I have a feeling that Ron would act exactly the same way if Rose brought Scorpius to dinner one day.
Great work!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Amazing!
quillsand chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
So many Romione feels! I really love how you provided background information and exposition before the actual meeting took place. It made me it as it's own story rather than just a piece of the bigger picture. I love your portrayal of Hermione's dad, he seems very down to earth and overprotective, like most dad's are about their daughters. I love Ron's anxiety in the beginning, because he wanted to make a good impression. And I love how you included the issue of Ron (or lack of him) in Hermione's letters, because a lot of fics miss that, but I'm sure there would already be some tension between Ron and the Grangers (or at least Mr Granger) because of it. Basically, I love a lot of things about this fic :)
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
You do this relationship wonderfully. Ron and Hermione are so blessed to be respected in your writing :)
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014