Reviews for Loose Lips and Sinking Ships
parisdamour chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Sam has some really good points...caught myself thinking stuff like that myself :D Cute episode-tag!
TA Salmalin chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
That is so exactly how I imagine Cas & Dean's relationship. Perfect line: he doesn't know how to say no to you. Thanks for posting!
castielnovak chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Thanks for this. Dean was such an ass :(
KaleKlae chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Fantastic Insight. Great story and all in character. Well done.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Yep, he definitely needs to start showing his appreciation. Good story :), your Sam is completely right.
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Oh, this made me ache. Poor boys. Thanks for the story!
Ireth Isilra chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
.Gosh...

I need to translate this into Spanish... I fell in love with your writing. Will you let me to? Please, pretty, please?
Sophiabedrock chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
One of the best I've read so far :) great job
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Absolutely adorable fic! Of course I read it as friendship, since the whole slash angle with Castiel and Dean squeeks me. There's just something so utterly wrong about it. I absolutely *LOVE* the Castiel/Dean bromance, and honestly it's my favorite part of the show now. And as much as I love their friendship, I have realized that even though it's obvious Dean cares about Castiel, he DOES take him for granted. He's always so demanding of Castiel and of course Castiel can't say no to Dean (and why future!Cas ended up the way he did), wish Sam would call Dean out in actual canon like he did here in your fic, 'cause I'm afraid that Dean will get Castiel permanently killed somewhere along in the series.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010