Reviews for Regen
Ace chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
This story has an excellent idea behind it, and I can't wait to see where it goes. Keep up the good work!
Meadow Dweller chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
ooooh! this sounds really good! great chapter btw adore the 'closeness' between rinoa and squall, the protectiveness and the warm friendship between r/sel r/z...yeeeeeah c.u.l8er
P.O.KILLER chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Wow this is really good! It's a shame that this didn't get more reviews .. but I digress

The writing is very concise and clear, which makes it a very easy read. It is going at a very good pace progression wise, so keep it up!

I can't WAIT to see the next chapters!

ps. characterization is geat!

Dead Pollen
saburau chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
a clear change from what I usually read these days, and believe me, it's a good thing. The plot so far is really original and the sensuality of this chap was bliss, please Netta Sloan, have as much faith in Regen than I do, you should continue it. Hoping to read a new chapter soon.

Excellent work.
rach981 chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I sincerely hope you continue this story, it's really good! I want to see how their relationship will develop!
LoneWolf8447 chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
sounds very interesting, I am curious as to how you will develop the romance between Squall and Rinoa. Keep up the good work.
Ittan chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I took much pleasure in reading this little one shot, the orignilaty was quite refreshing, it's a really nice change from the usual post game fics. Well, maybe I'll get the chance to read more from you soon?
SelphieFairy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Your story is so well grounded in the pre-existing world... I like it of course. (:
Ishte chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Very nice. It's nice to see you writing again. And in another of my favorite fandoms too. Yay!