Reviews for Will you be mine?
AliceCullen0629 chapter 20 . 2/8
really good story
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2019
The whole kiss thing with Jacob made no sense at all. Way to ruin a perfectly good story.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 20 . 7/2/2019
Of course they do. Stubborn males. Lmao. No babies for Paul? This was a good little story too.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 15 . 7/2/2019
You missed one. Quil is brown, Embry is grey, Seth is sandy in color.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 11 . 7/1/2019
So it’ll be Sam and not anyone else to tell her. I have a feeling she’s going to flip at least a little. Wonder how Leah will react, especially now she knows just what imprinting is like.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 10 . 7/1/2019
I think Seth will be more forgiving than they give him credit for, especially once he learns about the imprint from Sam’s mind and that Sam fought it for 3 months after breaking it off with Leah. He could have used her to fight it, he could have stayed, but he didn’t. That makes him better than they give him credit for. Idk which idiot will open their mouth but I have a feeling someone is going to say something about the imprint to Bella. My money is on Jake.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 5 . 7/1/2019
Hmmmm, as an imprint she has the right to know the secret. So will she learn of it before Jake’s phase...
ObsidianDraconis chapter 3 . 7/1/2019
And so it begins. Lol
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
So it’s Bella that breaks him and Leah up, sorta. Obviously he’s going to fight the imprint so he more broke up with her for her and himself than anything else. But Jared is right, this time the imprint isn’t wrong. He needs Bella’s brand of acceptance. If she can accept Edward despite everything, she’ll accept and love Sam too.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2018
Why the hell did you make Bella kiss Jacob? I know it's in character, since she's a cheater, but still kind of ruined this story for me.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/21/2018
Wow, first Bella cheats on Edward with Jacob in the books, then cheats on Sam with Jacob in this story. What a...
Ruby chapter 20 . 12/21/2018
Sam looks like actor Eddie Spears (from the Black Cloud movie).
Arwengeld chapter 20 . 12/3/2018
it was a really nice story !
Arwengeld chapter 15 . 12/3/2018
Edward is pissed but he must understand that is sacrifice was so vain and Bella was broken by him, so she has the right to meet someone else
Arwengeld chapter 9 . 12/3/2018